mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Certainly dont want to be "that guy" but I hit mike with a post and a pm saturday morning and havent heard back. Did I just slip through the cracks or is that his norm?
Not bitching just running out of time.
Maybe he doesn't "trust" you. Do you have references? He's usually pretty quick and will explain the process to you. I'm guessing you just slipped through the cracks though. I would try again.

Mike,
I placed an order with you and asked for instructions on Fri. a.m. Did you get to it yet?
Hey Reffed Member RomanMVP,
OK but the items you choose are not on the list here, some old list you saw on "THE VIP".
PLZ just PM me, I like it better.
If you don't hear back, in 1-2 days, then just PM again inside the same PM conversation.

This goes for all VIPs & Member's. PLZ don't PM me with a NEW PM, unless we have never spoken before. PLZ use the same one we have been talking over, so I can make reference to our conversation.

Respect
mikestrong

GOOD VIP's & Members,

OK had such a busy last few days.
But have been on here at odd hours, doing my best to answer all.

Now I can say all is done right now!
All emails answered!
All orders that where set to go, have been ordered out!
All PM's answered!

Some of you could practise a little more patience, I am a nice & patient guy, so I am NOT angry.
But if you have NOT ordered yet, are still in the process of looking to become a VIP.
Sorry to say but you are at the bottom of the list, as orders & such are very time sensitive.
I am here to be of service & I will get back to all, in due time.

With that said thanks to all who are VIP's may NOT really KNOW me so well. But still take the time to Moderate this thread, you guys are SOLID in my book.
Sorry would take some time to list you all by name.
But need to scavenge some food now. Hungry as can be here.
Respect
mikestron

not tryin to get off subject but I'm retaining water around my ankles. What r my options
Hey BigBoi, not sure about your condition, the circumstances, your age, the doses, what you are taking, medical history, PLZ give me more info.
Maybe you could start a post in the https://thinksteroids.com/community/forums/mens-health-forum.9/

Even post a pic to see what is going on.
I doubt the gear is doing this, you may have to check your blood levels & adjust your diet.
Are you overweight.
I am no Doctor, but I am happy to be of help & advise.
PLZ email me, cause I have not heard from you about this until now.
Hope you can get this sorted out.
Respect
mikestrong

I know its not the gear Mr.strong just tryin to get some options. I'm 32; weigh 238 @ 15% bodyfat this has never happened before its making me nervous. Don't take any medication except anti acids. Can't send pics cause of tattoos.

Make sure there is no sodium in your diet.
There is a simple med for those who retain liquid.
I would personally suggest you limit your intake of salty foods. Foods with high levels of sodium include canned soups, canned vegetables, cheese, processed luncheon meats and frozen meals.
Also make sure you drink enough waters, if you are taking other meds check the side-effects.

Also do some simple movement exercises when sitting.
Raising toe's up with heel on the floor, then heel of the floor with toes on the floor.

All the best
mikestrong

Make sure there is no sodium in your diet.
There is a simple med for those who retain liquid.
I would personally suggest you limit your intake of salty foods. Foods with high levels of sodium include canned soups, canned vegetables, cheese, processed luncheon meats and frozen meals.
Also make sure you drink enough waters, if you are taking other meds check the side-effects.

Also do some simple movement exercises when sitting.
Raising toe's up with heel on the floor, then heel of the floor with toes on the floor.

All the best
mikestrong

Damn, Mike, that is real solid of you to offer advice and help like that. Real solid. Good looking out MS.

That's why I ask for advice on this thread. Mike and the brothers here have always been solid brothers. My business stays with Mike.Thanks again Mike.

Just to let everyone no do not ask to use me as a reference. I will not anymore unfortunately I had vouched for a member and they have not did what they said they would do. This is very disappointing to me as I believe in a man word is one of the up most important things in life. You can on trust a man by his words and actions.
Thanks PI