mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Hello VIP SOURCE Mike Strong...You always conduct yourself with the utmost respect. We appreciate that here at Meso. View attachment 16628
TOP VIP Kubrick,
Thanks for that, nice BANNER, with permission can I please use that?
Nicely done.
You guys deserve good, honest & fair treatment. I have some years under my belt. Which helps me address service issues & also know a bit about safety.
I am happy to provide this service & really give thanks to you all.
Now I need to get with what you all are doing & get myself on a "STRONG GEAR" cycle I will share what I am going to be using.
Thanks & Respect
mikestrong

TOP VIP Kubrick,
Nicely done.
You guys deserve good, honest & fair treatment. I have some years under my belt. Which helps me address service issues & also know a bit about safety.
Now I need to get with what you all are doing & get myself on a "STRONG GEAR" cycle I will share what I am going to be using.
Thanks & Respect
mikestrong
Use the banner. I just stole it off of google. I didn't make it myself. Haha.

TOP VIP Kubrick,
Nicely done.
Thanks & Respect
mikestrong
Nice, look forward to that:)

VIP Pumpingiron22,

OK very solid of you to post up, was NOT my intent to stress you out. But had to turn to you first. Yes it is indeed unfortunate. You are good in my book.
I know how it is, you try to do good, help someone out, all good intentions, never thinking of how you can gain or make anything. Cause in reality there is some risk upon oneself to say "Hey I Ref for so & so". So you tried to good, let not this get you down!
You are clean & a good person in my book.
My intention was more of to try to get you to reason with this MEMBER, who actually was treated really nicely. Especially due to your nice favor.
Now the VIP's on here & even some Members understand what we/I am talking about, when it comes to having a SOLID WORD!
Can I get an AMEN or a HOORAH?

The thing that is sad about this for me, is that there are a FEW CASES on here right now, where the time has passed.
Now for me it is about that time to post up & speak the truth about who these members are, this is NOT to do harm or such.
More like I am WORRIED! They got the INFO and never used it, now ontop of that they ignore me contacting them! What if they have done this to other Sources? Best to make sure it is NOT so.

I will consult some TOP VIP members on here to see what the MESO way is to treat this problem. (Stone in my shoe).

Back to EMAILS & PM's
Got to see a Dentist later, if I only I could be disciplined and not like some types of sweets & candies.

Respect
mikestrong

I say pin it up! It may expose some weeds hiding in the grass

ahhhhhhh- the good old days. when nobody cursed and everyone trusted everyone. I have only been involved in this scene for a short while having spent the last 15 years involved in a far more illegal trade. we all swore and when we disagreed someone usually just got shot. I only wish the commerce and people involved in the schedule 1 drug trade could more closely mimic the impeccable manners and infinite wisdom of the old school steroid trade.

only one problem about your bullshit nostalgia is that the "not so polite" bodybuilding douchebags who also probably gave me some business on the schedule 1 side started taking advantage of that trust. now it is gone. just so you know- THAT IS WHY IT'S NOT LIKE "IT USED TO BE". not because I say shit, fuck, cocksucker, motherfucker- all names I have for the people that sold fake gear and continue to do so.

you offer nothing here bk- you come in here once in a while and whine about not getting any respect. fuck off. what have you done for this community lately? nothing that I have seen except get older- great job, just not worthy of respect in my book.

I am sure some vets will give me shit about who you are and what you have done because there is no shortage of dick riding around here- people think of they suck up to the guys who have good sources maybe they can fellate their way to good gear. I just want to be clear that I don't give a fuck who you are, and as far as I am concerned you are nobody of any consequence in my life. I have vets I respect and some I don't- you are a check in the don't category.

just keep watching scam after scam go down and do nothing about it but cry because it's not the 80's anymore and your ponytail looks stupid. I'm gonna potch in and try to yank a little cash back to the newbie from the scamming dickheads rhat probably used to be one of your friends.
That post kicked ass brutus.I know I'm a little late being in September. just catching up is all

Wow what a thread I'm 1/3 threw and have been able to learn a shit load from you older gentleman.Meaning around here for a while not age.Had to clarify. This is a great place.

TOP VIP Kubrick,
Nicely done.
Thanks & Respect
mikestrong
Look forward to seeing this VIP MS

I think it would be more helpful to no longer do business with someone who has shown himself to be unreliable, than listing names. How would that help the community. Mike knows who the members are. Don't help them next time It's their loss and that way the rest of the community doesn't have to become involved and cause more drama than we already have.