mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I think it would be more helpful to no longer do business with someone who has shown himself to be unreliable, than listing names. How would that help the community. Mike knows who the members are. Don't help them next time It's their loss and that way the rest of the community doesn't have to become involved and cause more drama than we already have.
I agree. This thread has been virtually drama free, and though some drama is needed at times, we should leave how its to be handled with Mike and those he includes..
I don't understand all the shady nuisance that's involved in our lifestyle but it doesn't appear to change any time soon.
Keep up the good work Mike and we all look forward to excelling.

Hey guys, just wanted to say, I know, like myself, most everyone here has a pretty bad Meso addiction, but I think there is a lot of knowledge to be found on the VIP Board as well. I think once we become VIP members we're so fixated on putting in our order and having a new source that we forget we have the ability to share our experiences on the VIP board as well. At least that's what I did. It happens to be a little dated due to lack of traffic, but I'd love to see some more of you guys there sometime... I'm not a member of any other boards and really have no interest to be, but the VIP is a unique case. Anyways, just a thought. Hope to see some more of you guys over there.

GB76

I like the way you think GB. Hopefully in time there will be more membership there. And you know most will be quality vetted VIP type bros.

The downside is you won't have any hooligans to bounce at that board.

I like the way you think GB. Hopefully in time there will be more membership there. And you know most will be quality vetted VIP type bros.

The downside is you won't have any hooligans to bounce at that board.

Haha!!! Although it's not like I thrive on the confrontation(maybe a little lol),I just can't ignore stupid.. It's actually kind of refreshing to have a little harmony, although, I'm sure "if you build it,they will come"!! Lol

A little edge never hurt anybody!!

Hey guys, just wanted to say, I know, like myself, most everyone here has a pretty bad Meso addiction, but I think there is a lot of knowledge to be found on the VIP Board as well. I think once we become VIP members we're so fixated on putting in our order and having a new source that we forget we have the ability to share our experiences on the VIP board as well. At least that's what I did. It happens to be a little dated due to lack of traffic, but I'd love to see some more of you guys there sometime... I'm not a member of any other boards and really have no interest to be, but the VIP is a unique case. Anyways, just a thought. Hope to see some more of you guys over there.

GB76
If you vouch for me I WILL COME! lol

GB76

Board shill ;)

You know I'm there ;) Would like to see more familiar faces over there also.. I think it was down for a little while so traffic there is a little slow.. But we know how to speed that up though don't we..
Disrespectful attitudes and posts aren't tolerated there, but if your into positive messages, knowledgeable posts, and looking for honest help. Its a great place like our home here.

If you vouch for me I WILL COME! lol

You know I'm there ;) Would like to see more familiar faces over there also.. I think it was down for a little while so traffic there is a little slow.. But we know how to speed that up though don't we..
Disrespectful attitudes and posts aren't tolerated there, but if your into positive messages, knowledgeable posts, and looking for honest help. Its a great place like our home here.
Always good seein you over there!!!