mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Just to let everyone no do not ask to use me as a reference. I will not anymore unfortunately I had vouched for a member and they have not did what they said they would do. This is very disappointing to me as I believe in a man word is one of the up most important things in life. You can on trust a man by his words and actions.
Thanks PI

Not a smart move. Anonymous member just lost out in having a well respected member as an advocate, as well as loosing out in a solid and well respected source in one shot... Talk about a 7/10 split!!

Just to let everyone no do not ask to use me as a reference. I will not anymore unfortunately I had vouched for a member and they have not did what they said they would do. This is very disappointing to me as I believe in a man word is one of the up most important things in life. You can on trust a man by his words and actions.
Thanks PI
That was a stupid ass move on someone's part. Sucks to hear.

i retract my pipless result from MS gear. slight Pip this am. not unbearable. hell i use it as a mental marker for success. lol . but forreal my rump is slightly soar and same with delt. in a good way. I have a very good feeling about this gear. just got my pre cycle bloods in from the other day, excited to get tested again in 5weeks or so. my growth blood serum was at 15 after jabbing 5iu of generic chinese. not bad huh>?

i retract my pipless result from MS gear. slight Pip this am. not unbearable. hell i use it as a mental marker for success. lol . but forreal my rump is slightly soar and same with delt. in a good way. I have a very good feeling about this gear. just got my pre cycle bloods in from the other day, excited to get tested again in 5weeks or so. my growth blood serum was at 15 after jabbing 5iu of generic chinese. not bad huh>?

Good to hear brother... What do you think your growth blood serum would be at 5iu of Pharma grade??

Thanks PI

Well especially with Mike Strong who is also very big on the same things. Sucks to get burned like that.

Thanks PI
Sorry to hear that. As myself had a few vets vouch for me..But of course the Gut stuck to his word..
I also believe you should always do as you say. And no exceptions in this game

Yeah, Mike made it very clear to keep your word... Which is cool with me. Hate them flip flop characters. I have no use for them

anyone know if ms verifys payment or should i just be expecting my pack some day?
HEY VIP Robot,
Just expect the pack.

PLZ lets not ask to much about procedure in the open. But all is well & you will be happy soon, this will be so.
Respect
mikestrong

Certainly dont want to be "that guy" but I hit mike with a post and a pm saturday morning and havent heard back. Did I just slip through the cracks or is that his norm?
Not bitching just running out of time.
HEY JAYB,

I got back, I need them SHINNING REF's, and then you are g2g,
LMK
mikestrong

Thanks PI
VIP Pumpingiron22,

OK very solid of you to post up, was NOT my intent to stress you out. But had to turn to you first. Yes it is indeed unfortunate. You are good in my book.
I know how it is, you try to do good, help someone out, all good intentions, never thinking of how you can gain or make anything. Cause in reality there is some risk upon oneself to say "Hey I Ref for so & so". So you tried to good, let not this get you down!
You are clean & a good person in my book.
My intention was more of to try to get you to reason with this MEMBER, who actually was treated really nicely. Especially due to your nice favor.
Now the VIP's on here & even some Members understand what we/I am talking about, when it comes to having a SOLID WORD!
Can I get an AMEN or a HOORAH?

The thing that is sad about this for me, is that there are a FEW CASES on here right now, where the time has passed.
Now for me it is about that time to post up & speak the truth about who these members are, this is NOT to do harm or such.
More like I am WORRIED! They got the INFO and never used it, now ontop of that they ignore me contacting them! What if they have done this to other Sources? Best to make sure it is NOT so.

I will consult some TOP VIP members on here to see what the MESO way is to treat this problem. (Stone in my shoe).

Back to EMAILS & PM's
Got to see a Dentist later, if I only I could be disciplined and not like some types of sweets & candies.

Respect
mikestrong

Ame
VIP Pumpingiron22,

OK very solid of you to post up, was NOT my intent to stress you out. But had to turn to you first. Yes it is indeed unfortunate. You are good in my book.
I know how it is, you try to do good, help someone out, all good intentions, never thinking of how you can gain or make anything. Cause in reality there is some risk upon oneself to say "Hey I Ref for so & so". So you tried to good, let not this get you down!
My intention was more of to try to get you to reason with this MEMBER, who actually was treated really nicely. Especially due to your nice favor.
Now the VIP's on here & even some Members understand what we/I am talking about, when it comes to having a SOLID WORD!

The thing that is sad about this for me, is that there are a FEW CASES on here right now, where the time has passed.
Now for me it is about that time to post up & speak the truth about who these members are, this is NOT to do harm or such.
More like I am WORRIED! They got the INFO and never used it, now ontop of that they ignore me contacting them! What if they have done this to other Sources? Best to make sure it is NOT so.

I will consult some TOP VIP members on here to see what the MESO way is to treat this problem. (Stone in my shoe).

Back to EMAILS & PM's
Got to see a Dentist later, if I only I could be disciplined and not like some types of sweets & candies.

Respect
mikestrong
Amen!

VIP Pumpingiron22,

Back to EMAILS & PM's

Respect
mikestrong
Thanks Mike you are Top Notch Man your self. Look forward to trying your product in the future. If there anything I can ever do just let me know.
Thanks PI

Proud to be a part if this exclusive VIP community... All respect to MS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk