mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Just to let everyone no do not ask to use me as a reference. I will not anymore unfortunately I had vouched for a member and they have not did what they said they would do. This is very disappointing to me as I believe in a man word is one of the up most important things in life. You can on trust a man by his words and actions.
Thanks PI

That sucks man, you're a solid dude on here and for someone to go back on their word on you means they shouldn't be on this forum.

I overheard a dude say this to some married chick at a swingers party one time.:confused:

This is what my wife says to me everytime I get done throwing her the hogleg!;)

You had me at hello Bickel!! Lol

BTW, I just got done throwin down the old lady... Then it was back to Meso!!! Lol

That sucks man, you're a solid dude on here and for someone to go back on their word on you means they shouldn't be on this forum.
Not for nuthing but PPI 22 is all over this place with great info & posative feed back , never a bad thing to say.totally respectful.that is a shocker.. but not unrealistic..I'm incredibly grateful to be blessed with his knowledge.that is wrong..lynch that M.F

Dammit man yall boys remind me of Christmas with my moms family.A bunch of drunk outspoken Pollocks but always good times. Finally back home ,hit chest this mornin n brothers the strength is up. 325 for 10 reps @ 4 sets, Mikes tren n my opinion is the real deal.

Bro me to that's messed up .this test got me beating her up on the regular.. she's like wtf got into u .I'm thinking Dbol and sust .with an npp kicker

I think it would be more helpful to no longer do business with someone who has shown himself to be unreliable, than listing names. How would that help the community. Mike knows who the members are. Don't help them next time It's their loss and that way the rest of the community doesn't have to become involved and cause more drama than we already have.
Evening Meso Members & VIP's.

OK I have really worked hard today.
Got up at 4am where I am at, now 10pm here. Been doing emails & pm's throughout the day, many back and forth conversations & now this day is coming to an end for me.

So besides that things are getting done. The really good NEWS for today, which I am extremely happy to report on. That the PROBLEM we had at hand, (Stone in my shoe), seems to have been resolved.

2 out of 3 VIPs have gotten in touch with me to come through on their word, they both had some issues so I am over looking the wait. Now just hope they actually get it done.

Also there may be some really good NEWS coming up about my product list, just can hope it comes to fruition. We will see, we will see.
So with that, just want to say THANKS to my NEW but already tested & tried VIP Friends.

See you all manana.
I am here to get it done, thanks for trusting in me & giving me a chance to prove myself to you all.
Respect
mikestrong

I signed up for TheVIPboard early this year or late last year but every time I try to log in it gives me an error code. It will not let me sign out or go anywhere on the site. Is anyone else having an issue with this ? Oh and I try to sign up again under a new user and it did the same thing.

I signed up for TheVIPboard early this year or late last year but every time I try to log in it gives me an error code. It will not let me sign out or go anywhere on the site. Is anyone else having an issue with this ? Oh and I try to sign up again under a new user and it did the same thing.

Actually, I just went through that, I believe he has to approve you. Shoot him a pm and see what he can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to give Mike the credit he deserves! A man of his word!!!!! Great service, everything he said he would do, he did!!! Keep up the great work Mike!!

Bigfire

Evening Meso Members & VIP's.

OK I have really worked hard today.
Got up at 4am where I am at, now 10pm here. Been doing emails & pm's throughout the day, many back and forth conversations & now this day is coming to an end for me.

So besides that things are getting done. The really good NEWS for today, which I am extremely happy to report on. That the PROBLEM we had at hand, (Stone in my shoe), seems to have been resolved.

2 out of 3 VIPs have gotten in touch with me to come through on their word, they both had some issues so I am over looking the wait. Now just hope they actually get it done.

Also there may be some really good NEWS coming up about my product list, just can hope it comes to fruition. We will see, we will see.
So with that, just want to say THANKS to my NEW but already tested & tried VIP Friends.

See you all manana.
I am here to get it done, thanks for trusting in me & giving me a chance to prove myself to you all.
Respect
mikestrong
I hope that I wasn't one of those stones in your shoe. :) First post in this thread btw, but have been reading all along. I did post in the intro thread to all of you vets that don't like newbs.