mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Oregon what size was the bull if it was a bull. Just asking cause I hunt for both meat and trophy. Its cool to have something in common though I've never been on elk hunt I've bagged many trophy whitetails.

Big boi, I settled for a large cow. I passed up many of shots on cows earlier in the season and hunted my ass off for a bull but with the season ending on Sunday I had to stop being picky. Had a couple of quick opportunities at bulls this year but it just did not all come together. This is archery hunting also so you have to get them within 50 yards, the closer the better. I had a big bull come in bugling and screaming at me at about 40 yards but just did not have a clean shot. I usually hunt for horns and if no luck by the last week then I take what I can get to put meat in the freezer. That is the most important part!

cow is always tastier. im in one of our great northwestern states where we are thick of elk and deer, and hunters alike. I skipped bow season this year, but ill probably fill a shit load of doe tags this year will my rifle.

the days when we used to shoot a elk back in, where always fkning brutal.
congrats oregon!!! i just bought a badass fullsize smoker for this very reason! MEAT

Thanks tileguy! I didn't know we had so many hunters on this board! Good luck this year on your hunts. I still have a second season for archery deer and will be trying to fill that tag also. Nothing beats wild game that you harvested yourself!

Usaspetz u have out did yourself.all spetz users know this, he ran out of a specific gear replaced with another to keep cycle going and noted on bag that the original gear that is Out of stock is going to be shipped next week. he could have checked last order and new I had enough and just shipped when ready that's kick ass customer service..u the best.SHIT THATS A FIRST

Wtf wrong thread my apologize. I hate this new phone.I'm sure youall would have read that .MIKE please no disrespect.as you know we are working with each other and I'm sure your service is just as good if not better.and you see credit is given when its due.I feel like an ass but I'm not shitting on MS just giving credit where its due.wow thats

Dammit man yall boys remind me of Christmas with my moms family.A bunch of drunk outspoken Pollocks but always good times. Finally back home ,hit chest this mornin n brothers the strength is up. 325 for 10 reps @ 4 sets, Mikes tren n my opinion is the real deal.
Big Boi approved.. I like it

LOL, now that would be a problem..

Yeah, but it could potentially lead to an opportunity, just depends on how quickly you can talk your wife into putting that butchers knife down!:confused:

Who am I kidding - I can barely keep one woman (my wife) happy.:oops: