mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

bickel two nine I'm gonna have to run my comments threw you first
Or ill say something really stupid.ya know I will..lol.long day have at it fellas time for rest

Big boi, I settled for a large cow. I passed up many of shots on cows earlier in the season and hunted my ass off for a bull but with the season ending on Sunday I had to stop being picky. Had a couple of quick opportunities at bulls this year but it just did not all come together. This is archery hunting also so you have to get them within 50 yards, the closer the better. I had a big bull come in bugling and screaming at me at about 40 yards but just did not have a clean shot. I usually hunt for horns and if no luck by the last week then I take what I can get to put meat in the freezer. That is the most important part!
yes sir I am one who can appreciate a bow kill. These whitetails we have down south give a hell a challenge as well. Man congrats I'm always proud to see us hunters keeping this tradition alive. A man is truly at home in the wild doing what God put us here for.

Never tried the bow with elk, but its a great year when I or my uncle get drawn for elk.
I have to cycle my meat, or I get elked out so to speak. But the elk hunting has been my favorite hunt.. I wish I had more time for hunting. I know, I know, got to make time ;)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
just got out of the shower with the wife. Its always fun tryin to get off while the 4 year old beats on the door saying " 20-10 minutes is up mommy n daddy."
I know all about that brother;) ... My phone always messes up and tries to add my typing first..Pain in the ass

I've never ran a cycle with Tren yet. I'm starting a cycle here soon with test c and adrol at the tail end... But my spring cycle I wanted to add Tren.
I was thinking of doing it the way you said you are Big Boi.. High test and moderate Tren. Shoot me a idea how to run that if you don't mind Big Boi. Any help would be appreciated

I've never ran a cycle with Tren yet. I'm starting a cycle here soon with test c and adrol at the tail end... But my spring cycle I wanted to add Tren.
I was thinking of doing it the way you said you are Big Boi.. High test and moderate Tren. Shoot me a idea how to run that if you don't mind Big Boi. Any help would be appreciated
rt now I'm running 450mg of test n 200 of tren. The best way I've found is experiment because everyone reacts diff. To tren. I will eventually be at 1:1 ratio but I will slowly bump up the mg on both. Always start low with tren n if ur a tren virgin go with tren A in cause u have a bad reaction. I know most will disagree but I know what works for me. In my opinion there is a safe standard procedure to follow with most anabolics, but in the end everyone has to find what's works best them. This is only one way there r many very intelligent vets here could probably give u better advice, I will say it again This Is What Works For Me.

My wife looks tasty to night, I think I'm going in for the kill ;)

@gr8whitetrukker and keep me updated on how your recent goodies do you. Hope they did you right:)

Eff the updates on the recent goodies. We'd rather hear updates on how the pursuit of the tasty wife is going!

On a related note, since we're talking about the purple emoti's.... we need that 'wanker' emoti back for posts like this. That wanker emoti just added a touch of class, when used appropriately.;)