mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

rt now I'm running 450mg of test n 200 of tren. The best way I've found is experiment because everyone reacts diff. To tren. I will eventually be at 1:1 ratio but I will slowly bump up the mg on both. Always start low with tren n if ur a tren virgin go with tren A in cause u have a bad reaction. I know most will disagree but I know what works for me. In my opinion there is a safe standard procedure to follow with most anabolics, but in the end everyone has to find what's works best them. This is only one way there r many very intelligent vets here could probably give u better advice, I will say it again This Is What Works For Me.
Right on man. I know everyone differs, but looking for a starting point..
Than for your reply brother. As I know I will start low on the term till I figure out what my body excepts,and adjust accordingly.

Eff the updates on the recent goodies. We'd rather hear uto more.on how the pursuit of the tasty wife is going!

On a related note, since we're talking about the purple emoti's.... we need that 'wanker' emoti back for posts like this. That wanker emoti just added a touch of class, when used appropriately.;)
Thanks for asking.. stalked in for the kill. Put some of those famous moves of mine on her..Must of done well,cause afterwards she even asked if I wanted to go to a pub and watch football tommorow..Hell yes :)

Thanks for asking.. stalked in for the kill. Put some of those famous moves of mine on her..Must of done well,cause afterwards she even asked if I wanted to go to a pub and watch football tommorow..Hell yes :)

Nice update and way to bang that one out! Even had her suggesting you two do YOUR thing together tomorrow? You must have 'ate your way to her heart'. Lol nicely done hombre!

After last night, with the performance that the wife laid on me, I should have been asking her if she wanted to go shoe shopping or if she would like her feet massaged for 5 hours. She blew my mind - phenomenal!

Right on man. I know everyone differs, but looking for a starting point..
Than for your reply brother. As I know I will start low on the term till I figure out what my body excepts,and adjust accordingly.
Im running my forst run and have tren e on board. Started at 400 and am raising it up to 800 to see where this goes. Theres a few threads about tren, check them out! Btw, not running Strong gear yet.

bickel29 said:
Nice update and way to bang that one out! Even had her suggesting you two do YOUR thing together tomorrow? You must have 'ate your way to her heart'. Lol nicely done hombre!

After last night, with the performance that the wife laid on me, I should have been asking her if she wanted to go shoe shopping or if she would like her feet massaged for 5 hours. She blew my mind - phenomenal!
ahh shit, you kill me bickel!!!

Im running my forst run and have tren e on board. Started at 400 and am raising it up to 800 to see where this goes. Theres a few threads about tren, check them out! Btw, not running Strong gear yet.
You know it :) And I will be running Strong very soon :)

Man, tren is very user - specific regarding sides and also dosages. Some users tolerate it well, some are almost disabled by the sides. Some guys gain effectively on low doses, some guys tolerate high dosages well.
Not that this is news to anyone, but because it can be so strong for some users, newbs always need to start low and test your tolerance. Also common sense for most, but you need to start with tren A (short ester) so in case you need to abandon it, it is out of your system quickly.

Wouldn't that be funny if Mike Strong were a PETA card carrying vegetarian?!
HAHA, this is funny. Card carrying :eek:
No way I really enjoy my meats. I sometimes get to eat one of my favorites: LION Sandwich, raw groundbeef, with raw egg yolk, some capers & pepper.
Similar to Tartare.
Also like the guy-tataki, sold at some Sushi Restaurants.

Had some some smoked Deer long ago. Hey Oregon, maybe we can Trade some SMOKED Deer meat for a bottle of AAS?
My wife has been talking about eliminating meats. Not going to try to talk here out of it.

Respect
mikestrong

Last edited:
So VIP friends & Meso Members.

Sat night 2am here, just got all emails done, all Pm's.

Congrats on the hunt OregonStrong, allmost jealous. Bow must be hard, I have a really nice one here, don't get to use it though. Sorry I can't post a pic of it.

Happy for you guys getting of on STRONG GEAR, I hope it will be me soon.
I to like Tren, I prefer Tren E, over Tren A, the ED or EOD shoots get to be a hassle for me.
The Tren Enan does give me some cold sweats.
I think I will run 10-12weeks:
TEST 900-1200 mg (might be a bit much, as the sexdrive can get me in trouble), never found a way to buy (saltpeter) not sure on spelling.
DECA 450mg
TREN 200mg

Not sure what else to add, I don't want the D-BOL as it shows to much change in me.
Winny is not the best for my joints, but I may make an exception.
Anadrol I might hurt someone that pisses me of or even look for an issue.
Anavar is good, but best with a little D-bol for me.
HaloTeston - Out of the question.

Maybe some IGF in the middle, could be also some Proviron near the end.

Nolva on the side, or Arim, if needed.

HCG weeks 6-8.

Clomid after 3 weeks of last Test Shoot

Take some D-bol right after cycle ends for 2 wks, then PRIMO 2 weeks after last Test shoot, 125- 200mg a week.

I guess I should post this in the Cycle section.

I am out for now, will be back soon. Latest Mon.

Take care & have a continued good weekend.
Respect
mikestrong

Throw some Growth at it too, and while your at it throw some my way too!

We need reliable generics !!!

Cycle looks great .

So VIP friends & Meso Members.

Sat night 2am here, just got all emails done, all Pm's.

Congrats on the hunt OregonStrong, allmost jealous. Bow must be hard, I have a really nice one here, don't get to use it though. Sorry I can't post a pic of it.

Happy for you guys getting of on STRONG GEAR, I hope it will be me soon.
I to like Tren, I prefer Tren E, over Tren A, the ED or EOD shoots get to be a hassle for me.
The Tren Enan does give me some cold sweats.
I think I will run 10-12weeks:
TEST 900-1200 mg (might be a bit much, as the sexdrive can get me in trouble), never found a way to buy (saltpeter) not sure on spelling.
DECA 450mg
TREN 200mg

Not sure what else to add, I don't want the D-BOL as it shows to much change in me.
Winny is not the best for my joints, but I may make an exception.
Anadrol I might hurt someone that pisses me of or even look for an issue.
Anavar is good, but best with a little D-bol for me.
HaloTeston - Out of the question.

Maybe some IGF in the middle, could be also some Proviron near the end.

Nolva on the side, or Arim, if needed.

HCG weeks 6-8.

Clomid after 3 weeks of last Test Shoot

Take some D-bol right after cycle ends for 2 wks, then PRIMO 2 weeks after last Test shoot, 125- 200mg a week.

I guess I should post this in the Cycle section.

I am out for now, will be back soon. Latest Mon.

Take care & have a continued good weekend.
Respect
mikestrong

Sponsors