mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

What's up fellas!

Hey trukker...Glad to see your in now. Hope to post my VIP banner in a few days too.

Sorry I don't post much. I enjoy reading the stuff you guys put up. I'll post up more often. I'll also keep the cycle log for those who are interested

Later

Cow. Look at the fat. Then again, i know it is a cow because this post is old. trade you a bottle of test E 300 for all of the backstrap. :D Not really......but backstrap on deer is the shiznit. I am assuming it is the same with elk.
The backstrap and tenderloins are the two best cuts on an elk and deer in my opinion. Have some thawing out now:)

So VIP friends & Meso Members.

Sat night 2am here, just got all emails done, all Pm's.

Congrats on the hunt OregonStrong, allmost jealous. Bow must be hard, I have a really nice one here, don't get to use it though. Sorry I can't post a pic of it.

Happy for you guys getting of on STRONG GEAR, I hope it will be me soon.
I to like Tren, I prefer Tren E, over Tren A, the ED or EOD shoots get to be a hassle for me.
The Tren Enan does give me some cold sweats.
I think I will run 10-12weeks:
TEST 900-1200 mg (might be a bit much, as the sexdrive can get me in trouble), never found a way to buy (saltpeter) not sure on spelling.
DECA 450mg
TREN 200mg

Not sure what else to add, I don't want the D-BOL as it shows to much change in me.
Winny is not the best for my joints, but I may make an exception.
Anadrol I might hurt someone that pisses me of or even look for an issue.
Anavar is good, but best with a little D-bol for me.
HaloTeston - Out of the question.

Maybe some IGF in the middle, could be also some Proviron near the end.

Nolva on the side, or Arim, if needed.

HCG weeks 6-8.

Clomid after 3 weeks of last Test Shoot

Take some D-bol right after cycle ends for 2 wks, then PRIMO 2 weeks after last Test shoot, 125- 200mg a week.

I guess I should post this in the Cycle section.

I am out for now, will be back soon. Latest Mon.

Take care & have a continued good weekend.
Respect
mikestrong
Thanks Mike, you should take a break once in a while and shot that bow, it's a lot of fun:) Cycle looks good brother. Keep up the good work my man. It is reassuring having a source around here that gives as much back to the members as you do.
Thanks again and much respect,
Oregonstrong

The backstrap and tenderloins are the two best cuts on an elk and deer in my opinion. Have some thawing out now:)
Ever had the heart? That's the best cut out of a deer. But you have to eat it fast. Cut it out the same day as the kill, slice it up and fry it. If you can get past the fact that you are consuming the heart out of an animal, you'll like it. If you think about it, it's all the same shit. Eating meat off the bone isn't any less or any more disturbing. But people can't get past the whole "heart" thing. Fuck it, it's good shit.

Ever had the heart? That's the best cut out of a deer. But you have to eat it fast. Cut it out the same day as the kill, slice it up and fry it. If you can get past the fact that you are consuming the heart out of an animal, you'll like it. If you think about it, it's all the same shit. Eating meat off the bone isn't any less or any more disturbing. But people can't get past the whole "heart" thing. Fuck it, it's good shit.
Actually I have not. I tossed a nice heart into the brush on Thursday. Only thing wrong with it was a broad head puncture but it was still fully intact. I will keep it and fry It up next time for sure.

Actually I have not. I tossed a nice heart into the brush on Thursday. Only thing wrong with it was a broad head puncture but it was still fully intact. I will keep it and fry It up next time for sure.
Yeah, I think that would be ok. Don't really know. Dad is the hunter. Me, my brother, and mom just eat. And the heart was always my favorite (backstrap as i got older). Try it.... even if it has a big hole in it. Nice shot with the bow by the way.

Good to see some good guy over there been reading and making my way awesome board Mike everyone is every where over there not like here where all the newbs are just in the UG wake up newbs there is much more to Meso than just a good source I had to get that out my chest Now back to your regular scheduled program

The eagle has landed. I had no doubts because if the guys that backed you up front, so here's another guy backing you also. Thanks Mike!

Sponsors