mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I just read through it a bit, seems a little complicated!
Yeah, I'm having a little difficulty wrapping my head around it as well. Does it involve downloading and installing additional software? How is it better than WU or any of the traditional methods?

Yeah, I'm having a little difficulty wrapping my head around it as well. Does it involve downloading and installing additional software? How is it better than WU or any of the traditional methods?
No downloading or installation.. You don't have to leave your house, or worry about id or cameras at store for WU... instant transfer to individuals acct.

I placed my order a few weeks ago shipping took a few extra days but my package arrived safe and sound and mainly secure. Mikes a man of his word

Used to be a member @ Vip but never recovered my password.
Strong is one of the few left with a good rep...............

Been wrapped up with school and work so I really haven't been following this thread. I placed an order roughly 3 weeks ago and still haven't received. Reached out to Mike and he responded rather promptly, apologized, and offered free shipping for my next order. 3 weeks is a little rough, but I realize sometimes things go with the territory with this market. Hoping to have my order soon

Mike is a good bro now when u guys talk received pckge try to be secure like GB76 did no need to be like I got mine took so and so time mothetfuckas is gonna be paying more attention just my 2 cents be more carefully with words GN

Mike fullfilled every word he said and I feel confident in my cycle. Just wanted to thank you again for the VIP service. Excellent job.

I think it would help all of us and also help Mike out if the guys on cycle could start reviewing what they are using. There is very little info on any sources thread about quality. It's mostly shipping, off topic or drama posts. Any way, I know when I start my cycle I will let you guys know how it's going.

Been wrapped up with school and work so I really haven't been following this thread. I placed an order roughly 3 weeks ago and still haven't received. Reached out to Mike and he responded rather promptly, apologized, and offered free shipping for my next order. 3 weeks is a little rough, but I realize sometimes things go with the territory with this market. Hoping to have my order soon
HEY VIP BIGD54,
Yes it's true, the main problem was that the $ RUNNER you sent to, had an emergency, so he had to leave town, help his close family.
So cause of this your funds could not be picked up. I had to wait until he came back. Once back yours was on the way. Hope to hear back from you again for your future BIZ needs.
Respect
mikestrong

So VIPs & Meso Members,
I thank you all for your support & confidence placed in me.
I am here to be of service to you all.
I have been all since early in the AM, all emails, pm issues have been handled.

I am on for a little bit more. Then of to run some errands.
Respect
mikestrong