mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Used to be a member @ Vip but never recovered my password.
Strong is one of the few left with a good rep...............
Hey Member GS44,
Just tried to look for you on THE VIP, but did NOT see you.

Can you PM on here, with the USERNAME or email used, be happy to get you a NEW PASS & activate you.
LMK
Respect
mikestrong

This has to be one of the smoothest flowing threads I've seen on MESO. No real crazy ass drama or please check your PM's a million times either.
It's taken me most of the day to read this entire thread but it was well worth it.
Real talk from some grown ass men about shit that matters. It's nice to have what sounds like a truly old school legit dude on here.

This has to be one of the smoothest flowing threads I've seen on MESO. No real crazy ass drama or please check your PM's a million times either.
It's taken me most of the day to read this entire thread but it was well worth it.
Real talk from some grown ass men about shit that matters. It's nice to have what sounds like a truly old school legit dude on here.

You know, now that you point it out this thread is rather refreshing.. Nice to see everyone happy with mikestrong so far..

You know, now that you point it out this thread is rather refreshing.. Nice to see everyone happy with mikestrong so far..

Ya I've been thinking we need to stir the pot a little over here on Mike's thread. Just doesn't feel like Meso here.
Just kidding, I think his attitude has set the mood here. Always very professional and respectful toward everyone. Even the new guys. That's hard to do even for me sometimes, [emoji6]

Mr. VIP MIKESTRONG, extremely happy you decided to come to Meso. It's good to know that you've been around as long as you have while keeping such an incredible reputation. Your customer service is excellent and T/a time was what you said it would be. Your definitely a man of your word and a class act. Proud to be a VIP member!

Hey M.S thanx for working threw my lil issue and you are either extremely good which I'm sure u are , you don't sleep I'm sure u do or u got one bad ass team.Cuz ur frickin fast u answer me at 3am ,5 pm , 9pm.idk how u do it but your doing it

Hey M.S thanx for working threw my lil issue and you are either extremely good which I'm sure u are , you don't sleep I'm sure u do or u got one bad ass team.Cuz ur frickin fast u answer me at 3am ,5 pm , 9pm.idk how u do it but your doing it

You better be staying between the lines chowda-head... I am watching you...o_O

That's a roger B29 been busy like crazy.trouble with mikes Email communication lets say.. on cell,, so I threw it off the rig and got another one.can't have that bro.had A moment but I'm good now

That's a roger B29 been busy like crazy.trouble with mikes Email communication lets say.. on cell,, so I threw it off the rig and got another one.can't have that bro.had A moment but I'm good now
Lol, just got a new phone myself.. my last one was giving me fits.. it is my computer.

Rip we ain't got time to spell out everything back home average traffic per day is 4+ hrs and I'm from BOSTON not 10-15 miles out so I'm screwed.there's more important things goin on than spelling .,like chicks and fighting. And fighting chicks for that matter.my fucked up zte couldent spell check so don't blame me us Bostonians like to let the minions do the work..

This is my first post, just been reading a lot for a while. I know it'd be nearly impossible to be verified without a e paper trail. I'm currently looking to invest a bit more into my training. I've read the hundreds of hey bro, wheres the source posts. I've read a bunch about bunk gear. Ive read all of the you need to read and the source will come to you posts. I've put in the time and read. Cross referenced different ugl with different forums, read how people liked or disliked different sources. Read a ton of 15 page pissing contests that you'd find on any forum. A light bulb went off during my research and decided that i should just look at the lab subpages to find a reputable source. I found a few good sources i believe, unfortunately the one good one is in canada and the other few don't have webpages. I looked into roxi-lab, seemed like he was legit and then fell off with dirty gear. I narrowed it down to Mike Strong, hear nothing but good things. I'm looking to order in a few weeks but want to know if that'd be a possibility? I'd like to end my search now, but if thats not cool, because this is my first post...i respect that. honor among thieves...haha. thanks for the time, and hopefully we can all win.

This is my first post, just been reading a lot for a while. I know it'd be nearly impossible to be verified without a e paper trail. I'm currently looking to invest a bit more into my training. I've read the hundreds of hey bro, wheres the source posts. I've read a bunch about bunk gear. Ive read all of the you need to read and the source will come to you posts. I've put in the time and read. Cross referenced different ugl with different forums, read how people liked or disliked different sources. Read a ton of 15 page pissing contests that you'd find on any forum. A light bulb went off during my research and decided that i should just look at the lab subpages to find a reputable source. I found a few good sources i believe, unfortunately the one good one is in canada and the other few don't have webpages. I looked into roxi-lab, seemed like he was legit and then fell off with dirty gear. I narrowed it down to Mike Strong, hear nothing but good things. I'm looking to order in a few weeks but want to know if that'd be a possibility? I'd like to end my search now, but if thats not cool, because this is my first post...i respect that. honor among thieves...haha. thanks for the time, and hopefully we can all win.
Well bro, for someone who has read every forum known to man. You have missed reading the very thread where you can get your answer. If you were truthful and put in the work to read every post in this thread you would all ready be past the velvet rope and enjoying VIP bottle service.