mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

This is my first post, just been reading a lot for a while. I know it'd be nearly impossible to be verified without a e paper trail. I'm currently looking to invest a bit more into my training. I've read the hundreds of hey bro, wheres the source posts. I've read a bunch about bunk gear. Ive read all of the you need to read and the source will come to you posts. I've put in the time and read. Cross referenced different ugl with different forums, read how people liked or disliked different sources. Read a ton of 15 page pissing contests that you'd find on any forum. A light bulb went off during my research and decided that i should just look at the lab subpages to find a reputable source. I found a few good sources i believe, unfortunately the one good one is in canada and the other few don't have webpages. I looked into roxi-lab, seemed like he was legit and then fell off with dirty gear. I narrowed it down to Mike Strong, hear nothing but good things. I'm looking to order in a few weeks but want to know if that'd be a possibility? I'd like to end my search now, but if thats not cool, because this is my first post...i respect that. honor among thieves...haha. thanks for the time, and hopefully we can all win.
With all that reading and research why would your first post be in this thread? I'm guessing you said screw it and are trying to just get an order form with the least amount of "work."
I suggest you read this thread again. Start from page one. It actually explains a lot...Then if your proven trust worthy and not some passerby douche. Then maybe, just maybe someone might vouch for you.

Well bro, for someone who has read every forum known to man. You have missed reading the very thread where you can get your answer. If you were truthful and put in the work to read every post in this thread you would all ready be past the velvet rope and enjoying VIP bottle service.

Not trying to get into a pissing contest or a clever game of mince my words. I never said i read every forum known to man. I said I think that I did a fair share of research before posting. It's very possible that I did miss the golden ticket of threads. At some point you tend to skip a posts when they turn into pissing matches. I appreciate the sarcasm tho. Thanks for the help. Does it get tiring just lurking in the shadows waiting to spring into action with some smart ass remark? Ill keep reading. Thanks "bro".

With all that reading and research why would your first post be in this thread? I'm guessing you said screw it and are trying to just get an order form with the least amount of "work."
I suggest you read this thread again. Start from page one. It actually explains a lot...Then if your proven trust worthy and not some passerby douche. Then maybe, just maybe someone might vouch for you.

I appreciate the comment. will do.

I'll start off with a nice warm welcome to MESO, one of the most informative places on earth. It's good you've done some research keep it up man.

I'm not trying to answer for the man but you could slide on back to page 54 and see what he said to that 1st time poster.

Welcome aboard bro.

Romaleos was simply implying that all your answers are in the reading you have done.. Assure you he wasn't rude but rather relaxed in saying what he did...Meso members help out everyone and we don't necessarily like to be smartasses. But their are procedures to follow to benifiet from resources like here. They are pretty much the same as other forums.
1st off, introduce yourself. In the intro section.

I'll start off with a nice warm welcome to MESO, one of the most informative places on earth. It's good you've done some research keep it up man.

I'm not trying to answer for the man but you could slide on back to page 54 and see what he said to that 1st time poster.

Welcome aboard bro.

Thanks Cole, I truly appreciate it. Great community here, tons of knowledge. Glad to be a part of it.

Romaleos was simply implying that all your answers are in the reading you have done.. Assure you he wasn't rude but rather relaxed in saying what he did...Meso members help out everyone and we don't necessarily like to be smartasses. But their are procedures to follow to benifiet from resources like here. They are pretty much the same as other forums.
1st off, introduce yourself. In the intro section.

Again, I appreciate the comments. I will do, I just hate when people see an opportunity to strike rather then communicate. Just seemed like a bit of a douchey comment. thanks again for the time. I will make a post in a few in the intro.

Not trying to get into a pissing contest or a clever game of mince my words. I never said i read every forum known to man. I said I think that I did a fair share of research before posting. It's very possible that I did miss the golden ticket of threads. At some point you tend to skip a posts when they turn into pissing matches. I appreciate the sarcasm tho. Thanks for the help. Does it get tiring just lurking in the shadows waiting to spring into action with some smart ass remark? Ill keep reading. Thanks "bro".
My apologies for the condescending tone. Yes we all start somewhere. I am just stating the obvious for you and every lurker out there. That if they actually lurk and read this thread they will get everything they want and then some. It's just frustrating when all people want are hand outs and no one wants to put in work.

FOR ALL THE LURKERS: STEROIDS ALONE ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU BEAST. THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL! YOU HAVE TO PUT IN BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS. THE SAME IS TRUE FOR MOST EVERYTHING IN LIFE INCLUDING FINDING A VIP HOST LIKE mikestrong. RESPECT!!!

Thanks Cole, I truly appreciate it. Great community here, tons of knowledge. Glad to be a part of it.

Thanks about the page 54, just gotta put in my time. No problem there. Also, did happen to notice that a velvet rope reference seemed to make a cameo on page 54 as well. haha.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle...its 2014. I like it.

My apologies for the condescending tone. Yes we all start somewhere. I am just stating the obvious for you and every lurker out there. That if they actually lurk and read this thread they will get everything they want and then some. It's just frustrating when all people want are hand outs and no one wants to put in work.

FOR ALL THE LURKERS: STEROIDS ALONE ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU BEAST. THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL! YOU HAVE TO PUT IN BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS. THE SAME IS TRUE FOR MOST EVERYTHING IN LIFE INCLUDING FINDING A VIP HOST LIKE mikestrong. RESPECT!!!

It's all good man. Forums need doormen like you to man the velvet rope. Can't just let in any bottle rats. Respect.

Welcome aboard bro.
Now there is a great answer.

just got the ms touchdown. very nice packaging...lol had me going for a second, very nice mikey. thanks again brutha.

If he's the doorman @Gettinbigger76 is the HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN SHIT beast that lurks in the corner. I thought he was quite nice lol
Hey there, Gear! I've got to give it to you(or the Dr's?)....you are able to hang in with regular folks for impressive stretches of time. Our bad blood still gets to you more so than any of the others, yes?
Well, it should. I sincerely dislike you and those that are responsible for walking you through this life. We can save that for another time. For now, I suppose , we should say our farewells and get back to the business of your honoring the agreement that was drafted and agreed to back when.
There will be conclusions drawn if you try and stick around. It was nice try but it's over now. Please....you should be making your way to the door....