mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Shoot now why did you say that? Now I want to eat one of those, ofcourse I can't get that here. Help me out, what is similar to that, I got CarlJr's., Moe's hamburgers, Subway & Quiznoos. Bring it VIP.
mikestrong

Sorry mike jimmy johns is in a league of their own

Hey Mike,

Thanks for taking care of me. Packaging was outstanding. Will do a log in a few weeks. blood work will be done today.

Thanks Brother
You are welcome VIP MGHoward.
I am here to be of service, a good part of the reward is knowing & hearing that VIPs are happy & pleased.
Count on me anytime.
Respect
mikestrong

I am glad to see Mike prospering early on in his return to Meso - especially since I was telling members that he was g2g and that they could trust him, early on. ;) (thanks for not making me look like a chump, Mike) lol

As I posted when he showed up, I had a couple of real solid vets vouch for Mike last year - that was how I knew of Mike.

Anyways, "a good friend of mine" recently received a small order from the Strong man right at the early side of the stated TA time frame. Same experience you have read quite a few times now - great packaging, great service, etc. Mike is a real pro and a solid bro.
GOOD VIP Bickel,
Thanks for speaking the truth back then.
It's allways nice to hear good things & have ref's. But it's mostly all "what have you done for me lately", which is fine and understandable.
Every VIP order I take & work on, has to be done to as much perfection as possible. Some times things come up or there are issues. It helps to have understanding VIPs.
I give credit to my US VIP REM, who is behind the stage making it happen & the VIP clients to.
Got to take of for a while.
Thanks BICKEL
mikestrong

I would like to see more reviews of mikes products... bloodwork.. labmax pics... personal experiencess... less chit chat

Well why don't you place a small order and do some of these things then slim shady..

I'm just messing with you (kinda).. I've posted at least a dozen sets of labs here, sent things off for mass spec, etc.. I'm not tooting my own horn by any means, I don't do nearly what some guys do here.. I just don't get why people don't want to check out what they're injecting into their bodies.. It's frustrating that more members don't regularly do these things but the vast majority just don't!! I'd say less than 5% of people even do bloodwork..

It is what it is for now, hopefully this will change in the future..

Last edited:
@JB

How do you go about doing mass spec? The only thing I've seen so far is labmax. Are those 2 the same?

Thanks

@JB

How do you go about doing mass spec? The only thing I've seen so far is labmax. Are those 2 the same?

Thanks

No, they're not the same.. Labmax you can buy a kit and do yourself, mass spec you send a sample off and it's around $100-$200 per test depending on who you use..

A little while back labmax results were being posted almost daily, seems to have really slowed down lately though.

Just thought id throw out a update. Been on MS since the 27th.

350 mg ew TP
500 mg ew TE
350 mg ew NPP

up from 178 to 190s . However i can always flucuate 5 lbs easy as heck. But irregardless, i definitely sense heightened libido / boners, and immediate delt acne. I can tell its starting to kick from my gym pumps.

detailed blood panel in early November coming soon.

everything's good on my end thanks MS, you da real VIP. yea the prop had me swiping rite on tinder and ran thru 3 during the 3 wk prop kick start. started var at 60mg today will report back!

Starting on some Strong gear A Bombs tonight.... Starting weight 228. Running it with tren and test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Will do bro... I'm running at the tail end of the tren and test run. I know that's not ideal....but we'll see what happens.

Will do bro... I'm running at the tail end of the tren and test run. I know that's not ideal....but we'll see what happens.

OK, that's how I'm doing it. 12 weeker , 9-12 wks. Adrol... 4 days into cycle