mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Thanks GREAT VIP Friends for your prayers & best wishes. I am hoping for the best. One never knows how a little so to speak hospital visit will come out.
I used to work/train in a few.

Jesse that depends. PM to talk more (privately).
mikestrong

I added some Strong Gear Dbol at the end of my Test cycle. Not ideal as well but I had to try it. Say what you will, 3 days in and I feel it already. Great pumps.
Bro that's what dbol does. I know of no better mass cycle than test, deca and dbol.

I can't use anadrol for some reason, after 2-3 weeks I' m sick.
Dbol doesn't do that to me, and I have ran it 5-6 weeks.down side for me was always that I would lose strength when I removed it from my cycle. I would rather use a faster injectable for the smoother transition to your cycle.

Thanks GREAT VIP Friends for your prayers & best wishes. I am hoping for the best. One never knows how a little so to speak hospital visit will come out.
I used to work/train in a few.

Jesse that depends. PM to talk more (privately).
mikestrong
sorry ment rong guy but would like to talk private aneyways i need good advice and you seem to know what i need ....

First I wish your wife a speedy recovery. I wish to become a VIP member. If you or an other member could please walk me through the process. I would really appreciate it.

Prayers from my family to yours bro. Hopefully you and the misses will get good news for the doctor.

Behind every Strong Mike is a strong Mrs. Strong, right?!

Here for ya and thinking of ya, Mikey.

Good VIP's & Meso Members,
OK early Sunday here. Have worked yesterday and will do so again today on & of.
Very tough weekend for my family and I. As my wife has fallen il, had to take her to the hospital. I share this with you all as I consider many of you like real friends and to be honest we would appreciate any prayers.
The other news is that the BITCOIN - Become a VIP Offer is being taken advantage of by some soon to be VIP's.
After this that offer will unfortunately most likely be taken of the table.
Then it will be back to having:
1) Rank & Time on here.
2) 1 real good Ref or 2-3 Normal Ref's.
3) Getting to know me, then paying the Lifetime VIP fee, along with a Limited Selection first order with a Min.

Thanks for your support & especially to those who post up.
Have an excellent weekend.
Respect
mikestrong

Ill keep you in my prayers brother. Keep us updated.

Life has it everyday issues and stress. Nothing worse than when the closest to you are are inflicted and hospitalized. I pray for all those whose families are faced with these situations and hope for a positive outcome.

Our thoughts and prayers are with your wife and family Mike.

Like they say...time flys when you're having fun. But it seems like as the years go by, time goes by so fast! I'm on the verge of being 40 and I can't see myself ever not training. It is funny that as we get older, we learn how to train smarter. Gotta keep the injuries to a minimum. I still look in the mirror and think I'm small... I guess it's reverse anorexia, lol.

I've not always been on the juice but I trained hard regardless. Gear does help , but it all comes down to your diet. I firmly believe you are what you eat. If you eat like shit.....you look, and feel like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Injuries suck ass.

Funny thing, I never think I am "bigger", the only reason I notice I am bigger is that people seem smaller. I used to train with a cruiser weight (205) when I was a lightweight/welterweight (135-147) and he always looked huge to me, I saw him the other day at our boxing gym and he looked a lot smaller, but he wasn't... He said I was a lot bigger.