mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Good VIP's & Meso Members,
OK early Sunday here. Have worked yesterday and will do so again today on & of.
Very tough weekend for my family and I. As my wife has fallen il, had to take her to the hospital. I share this with you all as I consider many of you like real friends and to be honest we would appreciate any prayers.
The other news is that the BITCOIN - Become a VIP Offer is being taken advantage of by some soon to be VIP's.
After this that offer will unfortunately most likely be taken of the table.
Then it will be back to having:
1) Rank & Time on here.
2) 1 real good Ref or 2-3 Normal Ref's.
3) Getting to know me, then paying the Lifetime VIP fee, along with a Limited Selection first order with a Min.

Thanks for your support & especially to those who post up.
Have an excellent weekend.
Respect
mikestrong

Prayers for your wife and family my friend.

Very tough weekend for my family and I. As my wife has fallen il, had to take her to the hospital. I share this with you all as I consider many of you like real friends and to be honest we would appreciate any prayers.
The other news is that the BITCOIN - Become a VIP Offer is being taken advantage of by some soon to be VIP's.
1) Rank & Time on here.
3) Getting to know me, then paying the Lifetime VIP fee, along with a Limited Selection first order with a Min.

Respect
mikestrong
thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Mike, hope things get better very soon!

It is amazing when you start thinking about how many years you have been lifting, isn't it? It DOES make for a great explanation for your unusually large physique, though. When ever people ask me about how I got my size, and start asking what I am taking (hinting at the S word), I simply tell them I have been lifting for about 20 years. Hard to believe, though, until you stop and think about it.
BRO it used to bother me when every where I went I would get more attention than my girl and shes banging.Then I had a really bad day that brought me back to earth,and no one noticed me for a long time, as im getting back to my thick self its all starting again.i can honestly say I missed the attention,the door is being held for me again ,the line is opening up at the bar,more hi how are you's.its really funny how a 165 lb guy gets treated as opposed to a 200 lb 7%bf guy gets treated.Just not digging the attention from the guys lmao.

It is funny:p how ppl think one can inject and muscles appear. I mean im back in gym 2 months now and im getting, what are you on man,how did you get that big that faast and im surprised myself muscle mem is amazing. Now granted im at beginning of my sust cycle and not even blowing up . But I tell them ive killed myself for 20 + years ive always had this size and these are ppl I see all the time:eek:.The amount of hard work that it took to go from 160 at 20 yrs old to 210 at 44 yrs old is mind blowing and most of the size Is food hard work x 10.

BRO it used to bother me when every where I went I would get more attention than my girl and shes banging.Then I had a really bad day that brought me back to earth,and no one noticed me for a long time, as im getting back to my thick self its all starting again.i can honestly say I missed the attention,the door is being held for me again ,the line is opening up at the bar,more hi how are you's.its really funny how a 165 lb guy gets treated as opposed to a 200 lb 7%bf guy gets treated.Just not digging the attention from the guys lmao.

First, chowda-head, now we're gonna need a pic of your girl for confirmation. Sorry, that's just how we roll.;)

Second, you are absolutely right about the way you are treated when jacked, which is the real reason why SO MANY bro's are on the juice. Guys talk about doing it to be healthier, doing it to maximize their potential, blah, blah.

The main reason, by far, that so many dudes are on the sauce is the way you are treated when your are jacked! Other hetero-males treat you like you are superior, homo-males treat you like they want your posterior, and ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, many more chicks treat you like they want you in their interior followed by a decoration of their cranial exterior!

Once you have had that feeling, who in the hell wants to go back to being a mere mortal?!

1) Rank & Time on here.

Respect
mikestrong
Heavenly father we pray that you lay your hands on our brother mike and his family for all who is sick in his presence.We beg you to have compassion on those who are suffering so that they may be delivered from their unforeseen circumstances in jesus name we PRAY ..Good luck mike were all praying for you

Touch Down Mike....6 business days. Very nice love the packaging....Way to go MikeStrong.

Lifting your wife up Mike. Hope all is well with her soon.

First, chowda-head, now we're gonna need a pic of your girl for confirmation. Sorry, that's just how we roll.;)

Second, you are absolutely right about the way you are treated when jacked, which is the real reason why SO MANY bro's are on the juice. Guys talk about doing it to be healthier, doing it to maximize their potential, blah, blah.

The main reason, by far, that so many dudes are on the sauce is the way you are treated when your are jacked! Other hetero-males treat you like you are superior, homo-males treat you like they want your posterior, and ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, many more chicks treat you like they want you in their interior followed by a decoration of their cranial exterior!

Once you have had that feeling, who in the hell wants to go back to being a mere mortal?!
LOL bro that's so true.100% you got me laughing out loud for real.im pumped going to the gym

HaHa so true Bick...my wife even knows she tells me all the time when we go out to eat. How the female servers and bartenders treat us differently and even shopping. It is fun but I still do it for my health and athletic longevityo_O

longevity ahhhh its like my sex life long lately .,its a good thing pussy's are so durable cuz im tearing that thing up,my girl said idk what your on don't stop.so now what do I do in 9 weeks when im on my pct.

longevity ahhhh its like my sex life long lately .,its a good thing pussy's are so durable cuz im tearing that thing up,my girl said idk what your on don't stop.so now what do I do in 9 weeks when im on my pct.

You figure out a way to keep it going & pleasing her bro. Otherwise, she'll get self conscious & think it's her. Then, you'll be in trouble! Lol

Ha my wife is on Var and I am on TRT dose who is wearing out who:eek:.