mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I added some Strong Gear Dbol at the end of my Test cycle. Not ideal as well but I had to try it. Say what you will, 3 days in and I feel it already. Great pumps.

Been lifting for 17 years solid... 6ft and weighed 228 this morning first thing this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is amazing when you start thinking about how many years you have been lifting, isn't it? It DOES make for a great explanation for your unusually large physique, though. When ever people ask me about how I got my size, and start asking what I am taking (hinting at the S word), I simply tell them I have been lifting for about 20 years. Hard to believe, though, until you stop and think about it.

It is amazing when you start thinking about how many years you have been lifting, isn't it? It DOES make for a great explanation for your unusually large physique, though. When ever people ask me about how I got my size, and start asking what I am taking (hinting at the S word), I simply tell them I have been lifting for about 20 years. Hard to believe, though, until you stop and think about it.
Like they say...time flys when you're having fun. But it seems like as the years go by, time goes by so fast! I'm on the verge of being 40 and I can't see myself ever not training. It is funny that as we get older, we learn how to train smarter. Gotta keep the injuries to a minimum. I still look in the mirror and think I'm small... I guess it's reverse anorexia, lol.

I've not always been on the juice but I trained hard regardless. Gear does help , but it all comes down to your diet. I firmly believe you are what you eat. If you eat like shit.....you look, and feel like shit.

Like they say...time flys when you're having fun. But it seems like as the years go by, time goes by so fast! I'm on the verge of being 40 and I can't see myself ever not training. It is funny that as we get older, we learn how to train smarter. Gotta keep the injuries to a minimum. I still look in the mirror and think I'm small... I guess it's reverse anorexia, lol.

I've not always been on the juice but I trained hard regardless. Gear does help , but it all comes down to your diet. I firmly believe you are what you eat. If you eat like shit.....you look, and feel like shit.

Absolutely! Since I cleaned up my diet I never knew how it affected me.. I used to microwave burritos and gulf em down... I was running behind on time a few weeks back and grabbed a "Bomb" burrito. Boy did I feel it lol.... I am lucky in the fact no matter what I eat, I don't put fat on.
I know, I know.. that will change. But I'm 36 and really I feel great! My joints are what I feel the most.

I'm in my mid 50's now. You are correct, time does seem to go by faster as you get older, and that sense of time accelerates. Now it seems like I wake up and the day is over before you know it.

Just got my package safe and sound from Mike.

Feels great to have a source I feel confident about.

Keen to get started with my new goodies....

Good VIP's & Meso Members,
OK early Sunday here. Have worked yesterday and will do so again today on & of.
Very tough weekend for my family and I. As my wife has fallen il, had to take her to the hospital. I share this with you all as I consider many of you like real friends and to be honest we would appreciate any prayers.
The other news is that the BITCOIN - Become a VIP Offer is being taken advantage of by some soon to be VIP's.
After this that offer will unfortunately most likely be taken of the table.
Then it will be back to having:
1) Rank & Time on here.
2) 1 real good Ref or 2-3 Normal Ref's.
3) Getting to know me, then paying the Lifetime VIP fee, along with a Limited Selection first order with a Min.

Thanks for your support & especially to those who post up.
Have an excellent weekend.
Respect
mikestrong