mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

corke.jpg

Last edited:
I have a friend who would like to avail themselves of VIP MS's services in the near future.

I'm very hopeful that all of the loose lips don't have MS going back to being private before that happens. All of the this is "my first post how do I order" threads and I'm sure many more PM's from similar members taking up MS's time are not likely to lengthen the time MS is willing to be of service at Meso.

MS is clearly currently as good as it gets here and with his history in the game one would expect it to remain that way if he doesn't get turned off by others being less professional than he is.

Hey there, Gear! I've got to give it to you(or the Dr's?)....you are able to hang in with regular folks for impressive stretches of time. Our bad blood still gets to you more so than any of the others, yes?
Well, it should. I sincerely dislike you and those that are responsible for walking you through this life. We can save that for another time. For now, I suppose , we should say our farewells and get back to the business of your honoring the agreement that was drafted and agreed to back when.
There will be conclusions drawn if you try and stick around. It was nice try but it's over now. Please....you should be making your way to the door....
Huh?

Hey there, Gear! I've got to give it to you(or the Dr's?)....you are able to hang in with regular folks for impressive stretches of time. Our bad blood still gets to you more so than any of the others, yes?
Well, it should. I sincerely dislike you and those that are responsible for walking you through this life. We can save that for another time. For now, I suppose , we should say our farewells and get back to the business of your honoring the agreement that was drafted and agreed to back when.
There will be conclusions drawn if you try and stick around. It was nice try but it's over now. Please....you should be making your way to the door....
TOP VIP BiggerBen,
PLZ LMK if there is anything I need to know about so & so.
Respect
mikestrong

Early morning from here.
VIPs & Meso members.
It 6am here, been at it since 4am.

ALL EMAILS, Issues & PM's have been dealt with.

I am going to have some b-fast, then off to sleep again.

Be back later on handling the BIZ, there are many who should have received these past few days. PLZ do UPDATE me on that as a REAL VIP would do.

Also feel free to post up & inform others.

Have an excellent day
Respect
mikestrong

Like I stated yesterday... Everything went smoothly and as promised. Would like to thank mikestrong for doing what he does, one of the best guys in the business.
Thanks again

Like I stated yesterday... Everything went smoothly and as promised. Would like to thank mikestrong for doing what he does, one of the best guys in the business.
Thanks again
HEY VIP CMXER,
Thanks for posting up & supporting THE VIP service.

Could you PLZ tell us how fast you got your things?
Respect
mikestrong

Well of course, t/a was amazingly fast and at the door step in 6 days from order date. Was actually surprised to see in that quick.

Hey Mike,

Thanks for taking care of me. Packaging was outstanding. Will do a log in a few weeks. blood work will be done today.

Thanks Brother

I am glad to see Mike prospering early on in his return to Meso - especially since I was telling members that he was g2g and that they could trust him, early on. ;) (thanks for not making me look like a chump, Mike) lol

As I posted when he showed up, I had a couple of real solid vets vouch for Mike last year - that was how I knew of Mike.

Anyways, "a good friend of mine" recently received a small order from the Strong man right at the early side of the stated TA time frame. Same experience you have read quite a few times now - great packaging, great service, etc. Mike is a real pro and a solid bro.

I would like to see more reviews of mikes products... bloodwork.. labmax pics... personal experiencess... less chit chat

It's like I ordered a jimmy johns sandwich. Freaky fast lol
Shoot now why did you say that? Now I want to eat one of those, ofcourse I can't get that here. Help me out, what is similar to that, I got CarlJr's., Moe's hamburgers, Subway & Quiznoos. Bring it VIP.
mikestrong

I would like to see more reviews of mikes products... bloodwork.. labmax pics... personal experiencess... less chit chat
Thanks for your opinion VIP Eminem.
I don't mind members posting up their T/A, pack experience, other safe info, experiences & results will come soon enough.
I have been on here since Jul 16th, I think orders only got to VIP's like 3ks after that. So mid August. There should be a FEW VIPs who can share their results.
mikestrong