mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

You figure out a way to keep it going & pleasing her bro. Otherwise, she'll get self conscious & think it's her. Then, you'll be in trouble! Lol

Ironman1980, this is one of those comments I wish I could 'like' 25 times! Damn is that SO TRUE!!! Anytime my sex drive dips, my wife is ALWAYS concerned that it is because I am less into her, or I am getting it somewhere else, or???

Damn Ironman, this was so right on!

I hear ya brother...my wife is one of the most beautiful women inside & out. Yet, she has very little self esteem. I'm sure their are a lot of guys on here that struggle w the "down time" of a cycle & the wife wondering "what did I do"...lol
"It ain't you, babe! It's me!"

I hear ya brother...my wife is one of the most beautiful women inside & out. Yet, she has very little self esteem. I'm sure their are a lot of guys on here that struggle w the "down time" of a cycle & the wife wondering "what did I do"...lol
"It ain't you, babe! It's me!"
It's why I went on trt... the best way to avoid pct sex drive dives is to not have to do pct...

From a sexual stand point it is only a few days when she starts to "feel it". As far as strength and recovery about a week and a half.
my wife will start her var in a couple weeks. This is her first cycle how long will it take before her sex drive goes up.

How much var are your women on? And, are they experienced or new to the game?
She always start at 5mg and usually is at 10mg by the end of the 2nd week. I think she keeps a log on how she feels and if there any physiological changes. It is easy for her to cut back if she feels any unusual sides.

I didn't know female sex drive goes up with var????????

Truthfully is it the sex drive or the increased blood flow to the region. Either way she knows what happens when aroused.

She always start at 5mg and usually is at 10mg by the end of the 2nd week. I think she keeps a log on how she feels and if there any physiological changes. It is easy for her to cut back if she feels any unusual sides.

Truthfully is it the sex drive or the increased blood flow to the region. Either way she knows what happens when aroused.
Either that or the var is dbol and you will choke trying to deep throat that 6 inch clit!

GOOD VIP Friends & Meso Pals.
Just a quick check in here, got some emails done, a few PM. Will be back earlier.

LIterally a storm has come upon my family, but been working of my cell. & getting it done.
Things still have to be completed with my wife's ordeal, insurance, treatment and such.
For me this is what I do & will continue to do so, thanks for your support.

I love those american sayings:
The show must go on! (And so it will VIP's)
or
When the going gets though, the tough get going. (Hoorah)

Anybody else got some of those, they will only motivate me & put a smile on my face. GOD knows I need them both.

Blessing to those who care & have sent PRAYERS.
Like I said in my POST #1 from been away & coming back. THIS IS MY FIRST HOME, the place where I started. I love this place, MESO 4ever.
Thanks & Respect
mikestrong

MS,
When life gives you a dose of chicken shit, do what you must to turn it into chicken salad.

Where there is a strong will, there is always a way.

Best wishes brother.

Sorry to hear about that, Mike. I have had to face harsh adversity in my life MANY times. All I can say is always look for the good in spite of the bad. My Grandmother passed away at 3am yesterday morning, not looking for sympathy, but maybe we can share our pain! Just playing about the sharing of pain, man, hope all is well. I will pray for you and anyone else who needs it.

My prayers are still with your wife and your family. Keep the faith, as you know you are never alone.

And to add some good note to Mike and fellow VIPs. I started adrol Saturday. 3 days later my pumps doing legs were impressive already. I mean the best pump I've ever experienced so far. A great sign to say the least :)