mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Softball is my sport. But had to pass it up this year due to broken ankle, broken fibula, and fractured tibia (think I got that right.)

Next year its on!

Softball is my sport. But had to pass it up this year due to broken ankle, broken fibula, and fractured tibia (think I got that right.)

Next year its on!
Damn bro, never thought softball could be such a dangerous sport. I'm gonna have to rethink joining my local kickball league.

Damn @Ripgut that's a lot of heeling time , glad to see you are back at the gym killin it. I had a knee replacement like 8 months ago, shit sucks man

Damn @Ripgut that's a lot of heeling time , glad to see you are back at the gym killin it. I had a knee replacement like 8 months ago, shit sucks man
Yes it does. I can't fully sprint yet and quick change of direction isn't up to par yet.. our lifestyle definitely helps us heal faster than the norm.

I wish you a full recovery Cmxer. And again your right. Every bit of it sucks

Been out of town on business for several days and just caught up here. Best wishes and prayers on a quick recovery to your wife MS.

Your return to Meso has been a rare bright spot in the underground forum and is greatly appreciated.

GOOD VIP friends & Meso Pals,

OK update, orders are on the way, maybe 2 days late.
Things have calmed down so to speak here, great blessed net work of people showed up & helped with the house chores. Family came in from abroad, now here to help out.
Still got more errands to run, paper work stuff for insurance.

I really want to send out a heatfelt thank you & bless those of you who have prayed. There has been lots of postive people, and GOD has had his hands over us.

Now to biz, ALL emails have been done, all orders that paid & collected are in route.

PM's there are many unanswered. If you are a VIP, & wish to order, PLZ EMAIL me, as emails at this point are priority.

I personally am 99% sure that all PM will be done by the end of the day.

So with that I am out.
Thanks again & much respect Meso family.
mikestrong

Mike there is nothing like great friends and family to help through a tough time in life! Just remember God will never put more on your plate then you can handle! Stay strong for your wife and family and know your Meso family is praying for you and your wife!

Bigfire

I can feel the adrol working guys (today is 6th day.) Excellent pumps and my strength is going up :)

Also I notice I get annoyed pretty easily. So I got to keep a handle on that.

Been on the Anadrol for 6 days myself and it's really kicking in good. Tired as hell....mad as hell....jacked as hell. Been taking my aggression out on my wife.........at night. We've broke the bed twice this week already. Strength is def up. I'm making an effort to eat really clean the next 4 weeks and drink plenty of water. Don't want to have a complete moonface...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been on the Anadrol for 6 days myself and it's really kicking in good. Tired as hell....mad as hell....jacked as hell. Been taking my aggression out on my wife.........at night. We've broke the bed twice this week already. Strength is def up. I'm making an effort to eat really clean the next 4 weeks and drink plenty of water. Don't want to have a complete moonface...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Rut, you gotta watch out for that moon face - you don't want your ol' lady to start having dreams that she's getting drilled by Jay Leno, or anything.

Besides, as often as your on top of the wife, the last thing you want her seeing is Rutman, with a moon face, making an O-face.
#mood killer :eek: