mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Yeah, Rut, you gotta watch out for that moon face - you don't want your ol' lady to start having dreams that she's getting drilled by Jay Leno, or anything.

Besides, as often as your on top of the wife, the last thing you want her seeing is Rutman, with a moon face, making an O-face.
#mood killer :eek:
Damn..... Didn't think about having the Leno look... By Halloween I'll probably be able to paint my head orange and go as a basketball or a pumpkin....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me add some perspective. For the past 15 years or so, it's been @basskiller and his websites that have taught the majority of homebrewers how to get the job done; every wannabe UGL stops to pick up some lessons directly or indirectly from bass. Any question related to homebrew, etc, @basskiller probably knows the answer. He's had a big impact in our subculture. He knows more than a thing or two about connecting our subculture on the internet and forum communities. This is why @basskiller has my respect.

That doesn't mean that I have to agree with him on everything. Now, @basskiller isn't perfect. He is totally on the wrong side of the issue when it comes to MESO :)

MESO has attempted to flatten traditional hierarchies so that the merit of one's argument is the most important factor determining credibility. No good ol' boy network, no cronyism among admins and mods to protect anyone no matter who genuine they may or may not be. This leads to instances when people like BK are harshly rebuked for expressing their opinions; everyone has to prove themselves and earn respect from within the community even if they have already done it elsewhere. This makes respect earned at MESO much more meaningful.

The MESO approach was certain to disrupt the status quo for better or worse. But the more time that passes, the more that MESO members -- with their dedication to the truth and protecting the community from harm -- have convinced me that our approach is the best approach.

I greatly appreciate all the die-hard defenders who speak up on behalf of MESO against those who resist the change for a variety of reasons. Some detractors have malicious intent (scammers and others in the UGL ecosystem) and some are well-meaning (like bass).

I learned how to brew fina pellets into some of the best tren I've ever had from Basskiller, circa 2001-2002. He is a good bro.

Lots of good bros in this thread, old and new.

I am about 1500 posts behind here. Need to catch up. If only life wasn't so busy. Back later to try.

I learned how to brew fina pellets into some of the best tren I've ever had from Basskiller, circa 2001-2002. He is a good bro.

Lots of good bros in this thread, old and new.

I am about 1500 posts behind here. Need to catch up. If only life wasn't so busy. Back later to try.
Hell I'm STILL making some fina out of some pellets that I've had stashed for a few years. Fire in a bottle!

I get pumped from brushing my teeth and shaving lol... I've been moody with the Wifey also, but not a complete ass.. but I got to watch myself.

Got back from the gym last night and decided to take a nap after dinner.(645) Didn't wake up till 11. Got up and ate. Then back to bed. So yeah, I get tired also, but nothing major. Plus extra sleep equals better growth..

I'm only running 50 mg. I think 100 may be a lil much for me but I'll see how I feel in a week.

Rip that's all I'm running is 50. That's plenty in my opinion. For me anyway. I really gotta watch my mouth. Tren plus Anadrol equals a bad attitude....

Rip that's all I'm running is 50. That's plenty in my opinion. For me anyway. I really gotta watch my mouth. Tren plus Anadrol equals a bad attitude....]
I bet. Never ran tren (yet.) But my wife said I had a look on my face last night like I was pissed. She brought 2 pugs into our relationship and they do nothing but snort, whine, and are obnoxious.. they get under my skin very easily right now lol.

Having a great night. Explained to the better half (again) about sides.. She's cool, and supporting.

Most people are condescending about our lifestyle. They unfortunately follow mainstream theories and what not.

Members & VIPs,
OK another weekend is here, this one is looking much better than last one.

Wife is doing quite a bit better. Still got a nasty infection and on some heavy antibiotics, laying in the hospital. But I give thanks to GOD cause the 100% (SAID THE Doctor) nasty/scary dianosis, has been totally discarted by another doctor. So dear GOD thanks for the miracle.

On to biz, I have been getting all emails & PM's done the last few days. Today was another day to get things done. All emails & PM have been done a few times today. I will get more done right now & possibly after church.

So really would like to hear from the GOOD VIP's who got their stuff this week.

Thanks & have a great weekend :)
Respect
mikestrong

Glad to hear prayers were answered for your wife Mike!!! Hopefully she will have a quick and painless recovery!!

Bigfire