mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Well guys, I don't know if I should continue the adrol :(. It seems to be a lil much for me..

I was in the theatre and some guy was talking during the movie. I nearly lost it on him..No good!

Maybe I can split in half and recap? Any suggestions to help minimise the aggition??

I know its not for everyone...

To clairlfy Anadrol is fire! Just may be to much for Ripgut. If anyone has any ideas to combat my side, it would be appreciated :)

Been running the var for two weeks at 60 a day with 750 test cyp a week. The var has new veins coming out everywhere. Even my shin. Noticing my abs starting to tighten up nicely while eating at a surplus. So far the var seems very good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been running the var for two weeks at 60 a day with 750 test cyp a week. The var has new veins coming out everywhere. Even my shin. Noticing my abs starting to tighten up nicely while eating at a surplus. So far the var seems very good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sounds great looks like im getting a bunch lol

Well guys, I don't know if I should continue the adrol :(. It seems to be a lil much for me..

I was in the theatre and some guy was talking during the movie. I nearly lost it on him..No good!

Maybe I can split in half and recap? Any suggestions to help minimise the aggition??

I know its not for everyone...

To clairlfy Anadrol is fire! Just may be to much for Ripgut. If anyone has any ideas to combat my side, it would be appreciated :)

Damn, I didn't know drol had that kind of effect, maybe you can try lowering the dose a little bit and see if that makes it easier to manage.

Slightly unrelated, but I've always liked the idea of an anadrol and tren cycle, it seems like it would be legendary for recomping, and I've heard people who have ran this cycle absolutely loved it. I'd like to give it a try at some point.

Damn, I didn't know drol had that kind of effect, maybe you can try lowering the dose a little bit and see if that makes it easier to manage.

Slightly unrelated, but I've always liked the idea of an anadrol and tren cycle, it seems like it would be legendary for recomping, and I've heard people who have ran this cycle absolutely loved it. I'd like to give it a try at some point.
Yes, split cap in half and recapped.. Roughly 25 mg. Hopefully better outcome.

Yes you got to watch the sided on A-DROl even on Tren, I remember reading, just never forgot, "I AM ON _ _ _ _, and these are the sides_ _ _ _".
This should help you curb the effects of them.
Yeah that would be like a STRENGTH CYCLE. Just add some SUSPENSION at high doses.
Respect
mikestrong

Woke up at 1030 and took 25 mg and I'm feeling fine.. heading to the gym in about an hour. Going to take other 25 mg now and see where it takes me...I'm hoping that split makes the difference :)