mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I'll continue to update my progress, and though still to early to tell. I'm feeling real good about this.

You SHOULD feel good about this. Mike is legit, and he's been around for more than a few minutes. Of course there is ALWAYS risk with any source, but with Mikey you are minimizing your risk compared to most sources.

The eagle has landed... Thank you mike, still takin care of business at a time like this with faster than quoted arrival times.

Best wishes to you and yours my man

I must say Mikestrong out of all the source threads I've read yours truly stands out. I can tell from your posts you are a good man who takes pride in what he does and I appreciate your spirituality. I will keep your family in my prayers and I hope for a speedy recovery for your wife.

Def prayers out to you and your family mike. My question is how do you guy's like mikes tren e mast e. Sust deca using now is g2g just need some feed back

Is it just me, or are there 5 or 6 newer-ish members who all have the same looking avitar? The same looking selfie, with a sleeveless shirt, in a similar looking gym? I am not saying anything other than I think it is funny how similar they all look.

Is it just me, or are there 5 or 6 newer-ish members who all have the same looking avitar? The same looking selfie, with a sleeveless shirt, in a similar looking gym? I am not saying anything other than I think it is funny how similar they all look.
Hahaha, I was confused the other day too

Well I changed my avatar as you can tell I actually live this life how about you?

Hold up chief - is your reply to me?

Before I even respond to this, let me clarify - are you responding to my observation of members' avitars?

Well I changed my avatar as you can tell I actually live this life how about you?

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask this with my other question I asked you, but..... how are we supposed to tell that you "live this life"? Is that a reference to your very average looking pic? Because you DO realize that on a board full of juicers, that you are just another dude here, right? You DO realize that if you are using sust and deca as you say you are, that you SHOULD be at least as big as you are, right?

Also, you DO realize that you are probably just average to below average size of the average member here, right? Meaning you are not impressing very many guys here with that pic - just sayin'.

Just making sure you know where you are.... on a board full of other dudes running gear, right? Meaning there are a lot of bros here bigger than the dude in your avi.

Just making sure.

Oh, and if i wasn't "living this life", why would I be here? I mean, I don't play soccer, so I don't hang out on any soccer forums.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask this with my other question I asked you, but..... how are we supposed to tell that you "live this life"? Is that a reference to your very average looking pic? Because you DO realize that on a board full of juicers, that you are just another dude here, right? You DO realize that if you are using sust and deca as you say you are, that you SHOULD be at least as big as you are, right?

Also, you DO realize that you are probably just average to below average size of the average member here, right? Meaning you are not impressing very many guys here with that pic - just sayin'.

Just making sure you know where you are.... on a board full of other dudes running gear, right? Meaning there are a lot of bros here bigger than the dude in your avi.

Just making sure.

Oh, and if i wasn't "living this life", why would I be here? I mean, I don't play soccer, so I don't hang out on any soccer forums.
Haha, ahh shit! I didn't notice the soccer shirt at first ;)

Why are some people so sensitive??

Just making sure.

Hey I resent that soccer remark. I happen to play but I am the biggest mofo you ever see on the pitch.

Hey I resent that soccer remark. I happen to play but I am the biggest mofo you ever see on the pitch.

Yeah, Volt, but you're from Chicago too, so your a special kind of person anyways.

Btw, I wasn't taking a shot at soccer - just making the point that for someone who has been here for 3 minutes to ask an established member if they "live the life" is silly. I am not exactly here for a year and 3 months just doing research for a college paper I am writing.

Would someone belong to a swimming forum if they hated going in the water?

I think just saying "on the pitch" should be -10 pounds to your deadlift.

Shhh I am 42 and play sports....I don't deadlift. Three herniated discs. I still lift but I have switched to leaning out decided play sports it won out vs. holding weight and doing BB. This the first time in over 18 years or so that I am not trying to get bigger hard to get use too. Still 6' 1 245 and solid. Just not 265-270.

I can tell none of you guys haven't been slide tackled.

Bick I know what you are saying and yes being from Chicago automatically lets me be able to do what the hell I want.