mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I hope that I wasn't one of those stones in your shoe. :) First post in this thread btw, but have been reading all along. I did post in the intro thread to all of you vets that don't like newbs.

Please don't think we don't like newbs.. Totally not the case, itsmore of an intolerance for those that want quick handouts or don't bother reading up or doing some quick research.. Welcome to Meso my friend

Hey guys, just wanted to say, I know, like myself, most everyone here has a pretty bad Meso addiction, but I think there is a lot of knowledge to be found on the VIP Board as well. I think once we become VIP members we're so fixated on putting in our order and having a new source that we forget we have the ability to share our experiences on the VIP board as well. At least that's what I did. It happens to be a little dated due to lack of traffic, but I'd love to see some more of you guys there sometime... I'm not a member of any other boards and really have no interest to be, but the VIP is a unique case. Anyways, just a thought. Hope to see some more of you guys over there.

GB76
I'll see you over there GB! I have been out all week on an elk hunt but I'm back now and will be hitting up thevipboard on a daily basis. Let's bring that board back to life! Hope to see other MESO brothers over there as well.

I'll see you over there GB! I have been out all week on an elk hunt but I'm back now and will be hitting up thevipboard on a daily basis. Let's bring that board back to life! Hope to see other MESO brothers over there as well.

Hey my man!! I tried friend requesting you over there, but it listed as inactive or some shit... It's already got some new life breathed into it.. Meso will always be my first home, but I really like it over there... It lowers my blood pressure after a day on Meso!!! Lol

Hey Oregon the big question is did you have any luck on your hunt?

I hope that I wasn't one of those stones in your shoe. :) First post in this thread btw, but have been reading all along. I did post in the intro thread to all of you vets that don't like newbs.
New members are welcome. We just stone the flakes.

Nice Oregonstrong!!! Nothing better then Elk or Deer meat for some quality lean red meat!!! All the muscle building power without the excess fat!!! We don't have Elk in my part of the country but I love to stock up on venison meat every season. I always try to tag out every season to keep those quality calories coming in!!!

Please don't think we don't like newbs.. Totally not the case, itsmore of an intolerance for those that want quick handouts or don't bother reading up or doing some quick research.. Welcome to Meso my friend
Nah man, was just a little jab at the vets. In fact, I think it's kind of funny when dumb newbs get flamed. It keeps me entertained for a bit. Really I just don't want to come across as a shill because, if anything, that makes potential sources look bad. Feel me? Actually, I haven't even placed an order yet. Apparently the VIP dues just went through and I thought I'd contribute a little to the thread. Hence my original post. ;)

Nice Oregonstrong!!! Nothing better then Elk or Deer meat for some quality lean red meat!!! All the muscle building power without the excess fat!!! We don't have Elk in my part of the country but I love to stock up on venison meat every season. I always try to tag out every season to keep those quality calories coming in!!!
No doubt brother, you cant beat the quality of wild game meat!

No doubt brother, you cant beat the quality of wild game meat!
Glad you had a successful hunt! Of course it takes 6 white tails to get the amount of meat you get from one Elk! Need to get my ass out west soon on an Elk hunt. The closest I have come is the outdoor network!!![emoji20]

Glad you had a successful hunt! Of course it takes 6 white tails to get the amount of meat you get from one Elk! Need to get my ass out west soon on an Elk hunt. The closest I have come is the outdoor network!!![emoji20]
Thanks Bigfire! It is a great experience for sure!