mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Bahahaha I dunno man, something about the visual of him being the catcher, in the showers bowed up between two of the starting pitchers, taking a fastball to the chin from one pitcher while the other pitcher tosses a backdoor slider, just didn't seem quite as appealing. :eek::confused::rolleyes:

But there ya go!

And for those of you who have your wives asking you why you just pushed your breakfast plate away, only half eaten, tell them they can thank element - he asked for it.:(
Thanks for trying bro, but something's just not quite right o_O Stick with the sport me thinks

Update on MS Var. Its very good, I feel like my metabolism is through the roof and everyday dripping sweat. I actually have to stop taking it from sweating so much, I got real bad heat rash at work. Im saving the rest for my next cycle in winter when its not so damn hot. Thanks again Mike, much appreciated.

Ok, my wife made me go to the doctors today for my "heat rash." Turns out its not heat rash, its scabies. Im helping my brother in law with a remodel of a ghetto house and must have been infected there. Im still saving the rest of my Var for my next cycle and just wanted to state the truth and not what I think.

On a side note, let's try and keep UGL threads clean of drama, there's a PM function for that. Let's try and stay on topic and get back on track with the Meso brotherhood.

Yea I got that full body cream, shit sucks, I was going crazy.
I got that shit when I was 16 in rehab. They thought it was poison ivy and it was a lockdown rehab and by the time they figured out what it was it was everywhere. Fucking nightmare- I was homeless after that and I couldn't wash the eggs out of my clothes and it kept coming back... I still have an ocd when I get anything itchy on my body. If a woman gave me crabs I would probably put a bullet in her head while having flashbacks... I highly recommend NOT living in a car for your recovery ozzy. Good luck.

I know Brutus! Mine went the same way. It was a couple of weeks before they gave us that cream. I couldn't sleep at night due to the violent itching....
If I get a rash, I flash back and get paranoid. But haven't had it since..

I got that shit when I was 16 in rehab. They thought it was poison ivy and it was a lockdown rehab and by the time they figured out what it was it was everywhere. Fucking nightmare- I was homeless after that and I couldn't wash the eggs out of my clothes and it kept coming back... I still have an ocd when I get anything itchy on my body. If a woman gave me crabs I would probably put a bullet in her head while having flashbacks... I highly recommend NOT living in a car for your recovery ozzy. Good luck.

Sounds like a nightmare, I can only imagine the shit going through your head being in rehab and getting a crazy rash like that, I would be tripping balls. I'll go crazy if this shit keeps coming back, I can't stop being in an angry mood at every little thing. Thanks Brutus, actually got a good laugh out of this.

Sponsors

Latest posts