mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

GOOD Meso Member & VIP members,
It is Sat evening, I decided to come on, doing emails first then PM's.

Will try to get them all done.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend.
Respect
mikestrong

Hi Mike, I read your policy on VIP members on the first post but is there anyway you could provide me with Test E/Clomid/Nova/Adex? Thanks , thought I would take a chance =(

Hi Mike, I read your policy on VIP members on the first post but is there anyway you could provide me with Test E/Clomid/Nova/Adex? Thanks , thought I would take a chance =(

Your "chance" was probably your demise... Not a smart move. And shocker, you basically made the same post on someone else's thread as well.. Idiot

A rookie mistake. Yes a big rookie mistake.
But obviously a brother that needs some guidance instead of slander. If you all could for one minute not runoff the guys that desperately need help and just guide them in the right direction so they don't do it again then maybe this could really become a helping forum.
So sit back and laugh then help him out instead of trying to run him off. Shit guys what the heck!

But obviously a brother that needs some guidance instead of slander. If you all could for one minute not runoff the guys that desperately need help and just guide them in the right direction so they don't do it again then maybe this could really become a helping forum.
So sit back and laugh then help him out instead of trying to run him off. Shit guys what the heck!

Well now ya went and made me feel bad BM!

And you're right, but I will say this, when I first joined I went straight to the new member intro and then read, read, and read... It didn't take long to find out the do's and dont's, so I guess I (and the tren lol) take it too personally when the first 3 out of 5 posts are too the effect of "please spoon feed me" which is why I like to go the new member section and lend help to the guys that are taking the time to really become part of the community rather than be a security risk to all the first time at the plate. Again, you are correct in your originals statement, but I didn't want you the think I was being a dick for the sake of being a dick! Lol

Hey man read the thread and you will know how to get on the VIP guest list. No need to tip the bouncer aka gettinbigger76. Spend some time (read the forum) put in work (contribute to discussions) and soon enough you'll be on your way past the velvet rope into a VIP booth with bottle service.

Hey man read the thread and you will know how to get on the VIP guest list. No need to tip the bouncer aka gettinbigger76. Spend some time (read the forum) put in work (contribute to discussions) and soon enough you'll be on your way past the velvet rope into a VIP booth with bottle service.

Will there be bitches with big titties? I don't want in unless there are big tittied bitches

Sorry guys, like this man said rookie mistake and I apologize I should have learned how things work around here. I respect that.

Falling in love with Boilermech's kindness :p

Well now ya went and made me feel bad BM!

And you're right, but I will say this, when I first joined I went straight to the new member intro and then read, read, and read... It didn't take long to find out the do's and dont's, so I guess I (and the tren lol) take it too personally when the first 3 out of 5 posts are too the effect of "please spoon feed me" which is why I like to go the new member section and lend help to the guys that are taking the time to really become part of the community rather than be a security risk to all the first time at the plate. Again, you are correct in your originals statement, but I didn't want you the think I was being a dick for the sake of being a dick! Lol

I know your not a dick brother. Everyone needs someone to jar them around a little sometimes to get them back on path, me included. I actually warned him about the hammering he was about to receive through PM and told him to just take it like a man.
I totally agree with you on introducing yourself and reading, but sometimes people just need some help getting to that point.
So much testosterone in here someone has to be the mediator every once in a while, lol.

Much Respect to you GB

Sorry guys, like this man said rookie mistake and I apologize I should have learned how things work around here. I respect that.

Falling in love with Boilermech's kindness :p

Ok now that's getting a little to friendly there brother, lol.
Everyone on here are great guys. We have just seen the rookie mistakes so much that it gets the best of us some times. GB is right about doing an intro and a lot more reading, but if you stick it out here brother you will learn all you need to know and meet some great people in the process. Glad I could help.

Boilermech

Will there be bitches with big titties? I don't want in unless there are big tittied bitches

Big titties? Meh, they're okay I suppose, but ONLY if they are resting on the chest of a girly with a thick ass. Thick ass, now THAT'S where it's at. Start stabbing on a stick figure from behind, and it won't matter HOW BIG them titties were, it won't be much fun!

Big titties? Meh, they're okay I suppose, but ONLY if they are resting on the chest of a girly with a thick ass. Thick ass, now THAT'S where it's at. Start stabbing on a stick figure from behind, and it won't matter HOW BIG them titties were, it won't be much fun!

I'm right there with ya Bickel!! All about dat ass!!

Your "chance" was probably your demise... Not a smart move. And shocker, you basically made the same post on someone else's thread as well.. Idiot
GOOD VIP GB76,

To be honest I just don't have time to check on all these people knocking. Thanks so much for pointing this out, however after reading the "GREEN REQUEST" I made more sense when I saw he joined yesterday :) LOL

But sincerly thanks to
VIP GB76
VIP Boilermech
VIP Bickel.

And any other VIP who takes the time to EDUCATE/PROTECT on here.
If you guys are looking for some extra work, I could always use some MOD over on THE VIP, might be a lot more boring, but we could use some posters.

Much Respect
With that I am out until Mon. I believe.
PS: I was able to finnish all emails & most of the PM's.

Enjoy your Sunday
mikestrong

GOOD VIP GB76,

To be honest I just don't have time to check on all these people knocking. Thanks so much for pointing this out, however after reading the "GREEN REQUEST" I made more sense when I saw he joined yesterday :) LOL

But sincerly thanks to
VIP GB76
VIP Boilermech
VIP Bickel.

And any other VIP who takes the time to EDUCATE/PROTECT on here.
If you guys are looking for some extra work, I could always use some MOD over on THE VIP, might be a lot more boring, but we could use some posters.

Much Respect
With that I am out until Mon. I believe.
PS: I was able to finnish all emails & most of the PM's.

Enjoy your Sunday
mikestrong

Go rest tomorrow, Mike! This stuff will still be here for you come Monday. Enjoy yourself.

By the way - I will respond to your email tomorrow night or Monday, so don't even worry about responding until then.

With respect...