Minimum quantity of bac water to reconstitute HGH vial

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Lads is there a minimum quantity of bac water that I need to use to reconstitute an HGH vial?

I wanna try 1 vial a day (10-11IU) and I see no point in reconstitute with a full 1ml and was thinking to use 0.5 or even less 0.3 so that I can fit in one injection the hgh and other peptides too.

Any idea if a lowe amount of bac water for reconstitution could be an issue?

@janoshik

Jano said that any volume that allow the powder to fully dissolve is fine. So I'll try 0.3ml next vial

Jano said that any volume that allow the powder to fully dissolve is fine. So I'll try 0.3ml next vial

I’d rather do .5ml myself. Sometimes it’s hard to get those last few drops out. The lower the concentration the lower the “loss” is. I haven’t done the math so it may not matter, but in my head I feel like it would be easy to lose too much (for me).

That is the problem.
I’d rather do .5ml myself. Sometimes it’s hard to get those last few drops out. The lower the concentration the lower the “loss” is. I haven’t done the math so it may not matter, but in my head I feel like it would be easy to lose too much (for me).

You are completely right, I thought the same.. but I'll try anyway and see how much I can grab and how much it's gonna stay in the vial so I can have a better idea.

0.5ml would work fine anyway, I can always use a 1ml slinpin and still have space for other stuff on the same pin.

It's just that the less I use, the easier is to inject subq.

If I switch to IM with slin pin, in that case it wouldn't matter, I don't feel anything that way

i don't seem to have a problem getting near every drop i just inject a little air in when volume is low and it seems to create a vaccum effect and it all goes in , maybe lose .001 of fluid ime

If you're gonna lose X mL, better to be X mL from 1.0 mL than X mL from 0.5 mL. I don't know how much X is, or whatever is the residual volume that you can't get out of the vial.

I mean, if you're pinching pennies, otherwise do whatever is more convenient.