Mint Anabolics - US Domestic Source

It appears you are somewhat retarded. I'm asking him because he's a well-known member who is using a source that is brand new to the forum. The turd in your head that should be a brain can't understand that I'm not interested in this source for myself, I'm just curious why he is deciding to use the source. I'm not looking for any sources right now I'm all set but thanks for your concern.

I don't use SST, I don't care what goes on there. So no, there is little to no information on this source on this forum.

You were trying to talk about the date that I joined the forum as a way to flex on me. You've been here maybe a year and you're a new member with very little post history. Suddenly you pop into here to defend this source. Classic Dick Rider.

Maybe instead of dick riding new sources you should just shut the fuck up and add some value to this forum. Your opinion is fairly worthless at this point.

It appears you are somewhat retarded. I'm asking him because he's a well-known member who is using a source that is brand new to the forum. The turd in your head that should be a brain can't understand that I'm not interested in this source for myself, I'm just curious why he is deciding to use the source. I'm not looking for any sources right now I'm all set but thanks for your concern.

I don't use SST, I don't care what goes on there. So no, there is little to no information on this source on this forum.

You were trying to talk about the date that I joined the forum as a way to flex on me. You've been here maybe a year and you're a new member with very little post history. Suddenly you pop into here to defend this source. Classic Dick Rider.

Maybe instead of dick riding new sources you should just shut the fuck up and add some value to this forum. Your opinion is fairly worthless at this point.
My point is, you should be able to make a decision without daddy.

My second point about your join date IS YOU’VE BEEN HERE LONGER. You should know how to vet a source. No one is “flexing”. You’re emotional. Stop taking things so personal.

Again, no one is dick riding. My entire point is learn to do it own your own. Your “why” would have been answered with your own due diligence.

I suggest laying off the tren, or never touch it if you haven’t. You can’t afford the IQ loss. Fuck, some of you are incredibly emotional lol.

My point about your join date IS YOU’VE BEEN HERE LONGER. You should know how to vet a source. No one is “flexing”. You’re emotional. Stop taking things so personal.

Again, no one is dick riding. My entire point is learn to do it own your own.

I suggest laying off the tren, or never touch it if you haven’t. You can’t afford the IQ loss. Lord lol.
Dude, relax. He wasn’t asking him to vet this source for him. At all. He wanted to know why he chose to do business with this source.

Let me sum this up for some of the new guys-

FB_IMG_1722528079100.webpFB_IMG_1726510420454.webp

My second point about your join date IS YOU’VE BEEN HERE LONGER. You should know how to vet a source. No one is “flexing”. You’re emotional. Stop taking things so personal.

Again, no one is dick riding. My entire point is learn to do it own your own. Your “why” would have been answered with your own due diligence.

I suggest laying off the tren, or never touch it if you haven’t. You can’t afford the IQ loss. Fuck, some of you are incredibly emotional lol.
My God you are dense. I AM NOT VETTING A SOURCE. I AM NOT ASKING HIS OPINION BECAUSE I WANT TO USE THIS SOURCE. I HONESTLY WANTED TO KNOW WHY HE CHOOSES TO USE THIS SOURCE.

If I was interested in this source I would make anonymous purchases and test them and post the results which I have done for other sources.

I have my sources and I'm not looking for anymore. I have 0 interest in purchasing from Minty.

I’m someone who enjoys not having a pound of flesh taken off because some cheap fuck got his cats dander and beard hair in the medication I’m injecting.

Fan filter units would probably spread more airborne contamination than remove it.

We are talking about $450 for a laminar flow hood with hepa filter, If you can’t afford that you shouldn’t sell gear. And if you allow it, these sources will cut every corner they can because cash is king. They don’t care about you, they care about money.
very valid points. I was just busting your balls.

. I'm asking him because he's a well-known member who is using a source that is brand new to the forum.
Maybe he is friends with the source ?

using his well known orange status to promote sales for his friend Minty?

I’d assume that happens a lot on meso, no?

I agree this source has a lot of dick riders on sst and meso. Maybe he’s a popular forum guy that people know and Is hiding under the rador without a subscriber tag ?

Maybe he is friends with the source ?

using his well known orange status to promote sales for his friend Minty?

I’d assume that happens a lot on meso, no?

I agree this source has a lot of dick riders on sst and meso. Maybe he’s a popular forum guy that people know and Is hiding under the rador without a subscriber tag ?
Me? I’m calling out a stupid comment. I have pics posted. No shill account over here boss

My God you are dense. I AM NOT VETTING A SOURCE. I AM NOT ASKING HIS OPINION BECAUSE I WANT TO USE THIS SOURCE. I HONESTLY WANTED TO KNOW WHY HE CHOOSES TO USE THIS SOURCE.

If I was interested in this source I would make anonymous purchases and test them and post the results which I have done for other sources.

I have my sources and I'm not looking for anymore. I have 0 interest in purchasing from Minty.
Either way you cut it, it’s a silly question. Isn’t that the whole point of this board? And again, reading would answer the question for you. For some reason you get a pass lol. Weird shit around here.

Speaking of dick riders, your boys got you. Any noob asking the question would get ignored or roasted. I felt like calling you on dumb shit. Sorry babe

You guys are reading into this too much. It’s not that deep.

My source of a few years seems to have gone belly up. I am trialing a handful of sources to see who I like, including Mint.

I have no affiliation or skin in the game here.
Right on. That's literally all I was wondering. I'm familiar with the source that is gone and it's a real bummer. Cheers.

GL will forever live on in our hearts. HE had a laminar hood in case anyone was wondering lol.

Maybe minty or Neo can buy it used from him lol, since neither apparently have $500..

If anything this vendor should login more than once every two 2 weeks. If you notice, the most successful sources on here are active DAILY to answer questions in their threads.

Not active enough is a dealbreaker for most. Doesn’t inspire confidence when you send that money, That you can’t get back.

GL will forever live on in our hearts. HE had a laminar hood in case anyone was wondering lol.
You visited his "lab" or just saw a picture?

looks like he did include a meso paper tag on the pic:

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back