Mint Anabolics - US Domestic Source

You visited his "lab" or just saw a picture?
I just saw pics of his lab he posted publicly. I don’t know GL. Ordered from him yes, But don’t know him. He could be a dick for all I know, Maybe in real life he doesn’t signal or return his cart after he buys groceries. Who knows. What I do know is he had the proper equipment. And every vendor here needs to have the correct equipment to produce a safe product.

Why did you choose this new source?
Great question. The reason I chose this source is, my wife wanted to try out the Lady Var and I wanted some proviron on hand. The testing looked good and he was only $100 minimum order, so I didn’t have to order anything I didn’t need to meet a higher minimum order.

Not sure why that was so hard.

Great question. The reason I chose this source is, my wife wanted to try out the Lady Var and I wanted some proviron on hand. The testing looked good and he was only $100 minimum order, so I didn’t have to order anything I didn’t need to meet a higher minimum order.

Not sure why that was so hard.
I see that he does give very generous testing credit. Interested to see some members test here a products.

Back