Mint Anabolics - US Domestic Source

Thank you for the insightful thoughts. I def am seeing that the patience and lengthy research has been so far the way to go. I have a few cycles under my belt but always sourced stuff through a mutual acquaintance. Lately been trying to go solo, less baggage and less connection this way.

To sum up, last year or two years ago when I started lurking more heavily on the boards, I would have def pulled a trigger on a lot of bad sources and some good ones that got busted (cat). Waiting it out and watching the currents flow has been interesting and very eye opening.
Helps to find one concrete source, and stock up. Then keep an eye on who does what after. It’s usually kids who are pressed to buy gear that prop up shit sources.

Helps to find one concrete source, and stock up. Then keep an eye on who does what after. It’s usually kids who are pressed to buy gear that prop up shit sources.
Tons of wanna be influencers ordering from all kind of sources, zero care of sterility or coms, as long as it’s in their hands in less than a week they are good. Blame social media and the likes of Togi for the current trajectory. Shit I sound old as fuck.

@Abolik can you post that minty email pic here. So someone with constructive criticism can help you out. @readalot what do you think? I can’t see pics in full res on sst and I refuse to register on there atm. Seems like might have been hit by a scam email somehow but can’t be sure. Sucks if true bro.

Here they are

Attachments

• IMG_4090.webp
    IMG_4090.webp
    83.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4091.webp
    IMG_4091.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4089.webp
    IMG_4089.webp
    136 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4093.webp
    IMG_4093.webp
    90.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4094.webp
    IMG_4094.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 29
Yeah, never had this issue ever in all my time of ordering. Hopefully if something did happen he will just send the order to me. It was only a couple hundred bucks to try a few items.

Yeah, never had this issue ever in all my time of ordering. Hopefully if something did happen he will just send the order to me. It was only a couple hundred bucks to try a few items.
Take it as a hard lesson and I advise to wait for Minty to respond. Delete that whole email thread, start a new one with proper email and explain the situation, hopefully you get a response. I wouldn’t entertain the sst peeps anymore, doesn’t help the case.

You need to get another email address as well. You just showed your email to every scammer on here. Sorry about that. You have to be very careful when replying as scammer can insert into the email thread very easily once they know the MO of the vendor. Especially if vendor puts multiple "i" / "L" 's in the email.

I wonder if vendors ever spoof themselves to provide cover or other scam value?

Last edited:
You need to get another email address as well. You just showed your email to every scammer on here. Sorry about that. You have to be very careful when replying as scammer can insert into the thread very easily once they know the MO of the vendor.
What he said! I should have told you to edit out your details. That’s on me. Also it’s strongly advised to not use same handle as your board handle, change it up. You’ll be too easy to track down by anyone, scammers and anyone else with interest in mind.

Why does the source seem to have so many middlemen trying to do his communications? If he only cares about SST and responds there then, great, stay over there. So far this guy is crashing and burning on Meso.

Back