Mixing RAWS blend brews info

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So let's say I want to brew a blend of test C and D.

Test C 200mg
Test D 300mg

Total concentration 500mg
MCT

I know I can brew test D with 25% BB in MCT at 500mg
And test C at 200mg should be ok at 18-20BB.

So if I brew all of it at 25% BB should it work?

Do I need to increase BB if I make a blend of different ester and compounds?

@narta @Spaceman Spiff

That's a tough one. Theoretically, each compound can go into solution "consuming" its part of solvents. So if, say, Test C needs 20% bb and Test D needs 15%, you should use 35%. BUT real life evidence says that when there is a blend of different APIs, lower total solvents are needed than the sum of its parts, if that makes sense.

The Mad Brew Master @Spaceman Spiff should chime in as other more knowledgeable people

That's a tough one. Theoretically, each compound can go into solution "consuming" its part of solvents. So if, say, Test C needs 20% bb and Test D needs 15%, you should use 35%. BUT real life evidence says that when there is a blend of different APIs, lower total solvents are needed than the sum of its parts, if that makes sense.

The Mad Brew Master @Spaceman Spiff should chime in as other more knowledgeable people
So You need less BB instead of more? Fuck me I'm too stupid for this ahahah

Let's wait for spaceman to chime in.

Don't you think it would be a great blend Narta?

So you can increase level of Test faster if you are adding other stuff like test + tren or test + primo etc..instead of having to run test D alone for 3 weeks at least and then add the other compound so you don't find yourself with tren primo or npp at full swing without the test still kicking in. Don't know if I make any sense or not. Hopefully you got the gist of it

So You need less BB instead of more? Fuck me I'm too stupid for this ahahah

Let's wait for spaceman to chime in.

Don't you think it would be a great blend Narta?

So you can increase level of Test faster if you are adding other stuff like test + tren or test + primo etc..instead of having to run test D alone for 3 weeks at least and then add the other compound so you don't find yourself with tren primo or npp at full swing without the test still kicking in. Don't know if I make any sense or not. Hopefully you got the gist of it
I don't like blends in general. BUT that said my next winter experiment will be a mix of Test P, Test PhenylPropionate, Test Iso and Test D in MCT for blasting. I guess, same base hormone different esters it's ok.

I don't like blends in general. BUT that said my next winter experiment will be a mix of Test P, Test PhenylPropionate, Test Iso and Test D in MCT for blasting. I guess, same base hormone different esters it's ok.
I don't like blend either except for test blend.

It's easier to plan a cycle if I can have C and D together, as D takes 6 weeks to get at peek level on average and I don't want to have to shift the other compounds in the cycle or risking to have other shit at full swing while my test is still charging.

So the blend I wanna try it would be pure gold. Problem is: can it hold? Will it be pipless? Have no clue and still don't have everything at hand to test it myself, so gathering info before so I come prepared

I am not really sure lol. I havent done a blend. I am not a fan of blends in general. I like to control my doses.
Yeah me as well but this blend would be only test and it compliments eachother beautifully I guess I'll just have to try then.

Will report back in a month

You should be able to use 25% BB. I do a lot of mixes and generally have success with 25% BB, although I generally also use mig840 or a 50/50 mix with another carrier oil.

My most recent was : 200 test d 150 mast p and 100 NPP. 2/25 BA BB.

Try it and if it doesn’t work, just add more BB and powder to get your BB ratio higher. It is all about the math.

I made a blend of 200mg cyp and 200mg decanoate with only 15% BB in MCT. 20-25% should be fine.
Funny how 500mg D need 25% BB and 300mg cyp need 22% BB

But 200 + 200 was made with 15% BB lol

Did you test your raw? You sure it's 200+200?

You should be able to use 25% BB. I do a lot of mixes and generally have success with 25% BB, although I generally also use mig840 or a 50/50 mix with another carrier oil.

My most recent was : 200 test d 150 mast p and 100 NPP. 2/25 BA BB.

Try it and if it doesn’t work, just add more BB and powder to get your BB ratio higher. It is all about the math.
Well mig812 (MCT) does hold almost as much as 840 so if you can make it with a mix of 50/50 I should be able to do it with 100% MCT

Funny how 500mg D need 25% BB and 300mg cyp need 22% BB

But 200 + 200 was made with 15% BB lol

Did you test your raw? You sure it's 200+200?
Never had them tested, seeing as I bought them from a sponsor here that frequently posts their test results.

I made 400mg decanoate with only 15% BB and MCT, so 200/200 cyp/deca seemed feasible. Worked fine.

Yeah me as well but this blend would be only test and it compliments eachother beautifully I guess I'll just have to try then.

Will report back in a month
but for the sake of discussion.

I don't see how they compliment each other. Just making Test D flat out and using it as a weekly injection would safe alot of time and be less complicated.

I am not a fan of sustanon so using 2 esters with only a few days difference of half life seem pointless.

Especially with how smooth Test D is.

but for the sake of discussion.

I don't see how they compliment each other. Just making Test D flat out and using it as a weekly injection would safe alot of time and be less complicated.

I am not a fan of sustanon so using 2 esters with only a few days difference of half life seem pointless.

Especially with how smooth Test D is.
Test D takes 6-8 weeks to peek at least, if I start a tren E test D blast or a NPP and test D blast or primo E and test D I gotta start the test D at least 4-6 weeks in advance so I don't have the other compound at full blast and test still not at peek, easy to get mote side, at least for me if the Test hasn't peaked. That's my idea.

Test D takes 6-8 weeks to peek at least, if I start a tren E test D blast or a NPP and test D blast or primo E and test D I gotta start the test D at least 4-6 weeks in advance so I don't have the other compound at full blast and test still not at peek, easy to get mote side, at least for me if the Test hasn't peaked. That's my idea.
Worried about peaking? Then there is the whole other discussion of front loading.
Like doing 1.5x target dose the first week to give yourself a "kick start"

Alot of us have different opinions on it. I don't think it's necessary for test D, but it won't do damage

@narta may chime in

Worried about peaking? Then there is the whole other discussion of front loading.

Alot of us have different opinions on it. I don't think it's necessary for test D, but it won't do damage

@narta may chime in
I don't like frontloading, find it useless everytime I have done it didn't feel better. I like for things to come up naturally but I usually like for test to be the first to peak

@narta may chime in
If the question is hitting peak levels fast enough to compensate for the "faster" long esters (lol), I would opt to brew the other APIs in castor and Test D in MCT, the difference in time of emptying the depot will pretty much compensate for the half life difference.

Back