Mk677 results post em guys!!!

shreddn1

Well I think I'll try it out from GEO and out an order in Friday, keep y'all updated on my research with it, 24 hour halflife right? Would you guys reccommend dropping ghrp2 and cjc no dac and going with mk or mk and stay on cjc no dac to make sure it's all released??

Cipher777

If your aiming to find out how each compound effects you, then you'd want to run them separate, right?
But if you just want all the synergistic effects if the 3 compounds, then just run them all together. It will just be hard to tell which effects come from which compound.
Are you taking the ghrp2 and cjc already?

roastdawg

Well I think I'll try it out from GEO and out an order in Friday, keep y'all updated on my research with it, 24 hour halflife right? Would you guys reccommend dropping ghrp2 and cjc no dac and going with mk or mk and stay on cjc no dac to make sure it's all released??
If it were me I'd drop the ghrp and no DAC and pick up some CJC DAC to go with it. Either that our by itself is fine too.

lundgren

Im starting to get good hgh sides, Numb hands. Been on it for like 10 days. I noticed bloating. Went from like 223lbs to 228lbs on a diet and cardio. Just upped my water intake today
You use from what compagny ? You use after diner ? About the appetit, are you hungry in the night ?

xovert

peps...I have used "em and if nothing else it gives me great work outs, even if in my own mind..but I struggle even harder..and have seen great results, mabey from just working harder to failure, heaver and more effort..we'll see...

Cipher777

I am thinking of switching over to cjc 1295 w/ ipamorelin. Any of you have any experience with those? Pinning a couple times a day with a slin pin is no problem to me.

lundgren

Ok, you buy soon ? :) if i have the money i try 1 bottle at 25mg every evening before bedtime

rigs03

So what are most of you guys running mk for? Bulking, cutting, bridging?

Assuming most aren't year round considering price?

Cipher777

Well I'm actually dosing at 35mg a day right now. Split into 17.5mg am/pm. I don't think it's bunk because I am getting other benefits from it. Like my beard is noticeably thicker and fuller, which was sparse before. I get some pretty realistic dreams. Nails grow faster. Not huge muscle/strength gains. But I feel like I was a bit leaner while maintaining weight. And I definitely recovered faster.
I only took Mk-677 by itself for about 3 weeks, so I won't really be able to tell if any effects start kicking in later.
Mine is from superior peptides. Not as great as I expected. I also had ostarine from them and it was awesome.

Xlgx

When you dose it pre bed. Do you feel super tired in the morning? I read that it was used primarily on work out days only.

Cipher777

Not really. I wake up ready to go. Even on nights that I only sleep for a couple hours, I always feel like a had a good nights sleep.

musicboy

I really noticed more when I raised my dose. But with the higher dose the price is about on par with cjc. It seems like that may be a better option if you can deal with pinning.
Sorry for the ignorance....what is cjc?
I'm on hgh now Hypertropin from 5kits. I feel it's like a medium generic serum test 20-21. have been reading about MK and was interested in what it did for others, but not sure about all the acronyms.

Sponsors

Latest posts