Mk677 results post em guys!!!

2thick

I have not used it but was told by someone that does ,he ended up getting better results with cjc and mk677 then any other combo. I plan on giving it a go soon, looking forward to hearing some feedback on this and I would think sleep would be better since there is a greater release in GH. ??

Dr JIM

I have had way better results from mod grf and ipamorelin than I did from Mk.

I've absolutely no doubt bc PEPS are considered supplements the "results" will vary widely depending upon the manufactures attention to isomeric detail!

Pg8630

Have u guys ever tried usa peptides I like there mk677 I never tried geo. How are.geo products? Are they properly dosed? I found allot of research Chem sites to be under dosed allot especially Madison james. But mk677 I use is from RESEARCH CHEMICALS - MK-677 - USA Peptide
I'll have to give geo a try and see if I like, the only problem is mk677 is kind of pricey so maybe I'll just order one 30ml bottle to test out.

The other month I wrapped up a several week long experiment during which I used mk-677, GHRP-6, mod GRF 1-29, lr3 igf-1, and CJC-1295 (DAC).

I gained a lot of weight rapidly, I was averaging almost 1lbs a day everyday. However pretty much all the weight came off just as rapidly once I discontinued use. From reading about acromegaly one of the most prominent effects of the condition is a buildup of interstitial fluid. Interstitial fluid is what makes up most of the water in the human body, it fills the spaces between your bodies cells. I believe my weight gain was mostly a buildup of interstitial fluid from the excess GH/igf-1.

I started with mk-677 and got blood work for igf-1 lvls about 2 weeks in, they cameback above the top end of the reference range. After that I added in the peptides, but never got additional blood work.

Wunderpus

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
NICE THREAD, IMO!

But obviously it's (MK-677) not about SARMS LMAO!
Jim, with this study, do you think MK-677 would be a nice addition to pre contest athletes who are in a caloric deficit? (I know this is an old post)

Dr JIM

I really don't know what happened with this secretagogue bc it's the ONLY PEP that increased GH levels when ORALLY administered.

The study was limited in scope but the data seemed to real to believe AND that's the problem bc no further studies have been conducted to my knowledge.

Finally few AAS users know how to use a caloric deficit diet effectively as a precontest "cutting" technique IME.

Many believe simply reducing the calories to a level below ones BMR results in a reduction in TBF. If was only that simple!

Last edited:

Wunderpus

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I really don't know what happened with this secretagogue bc it's the ONLY PEP that increased GH levels when ORALLY administered.

The study was limited in scope but the data seemed to real to believe AND that's the problem bc no further studies have been conducted to my knowledge.

Finally few AAS users know how to use a caloric deficit diet effectively as a precontest "cutting" technique IME.

Many believe simply reducing the calories to a level below ones BMR results in a reduction in TBF. If was only that simple!
Yes, but you and I know we will always look for another SLIGHT advantage....

Dr JIM

More importantly the negative feedback exerted by somatostatin will limit the efficacy of essentially any secretagogue.

So as a secretagogue increases GH secretion, it's followed by an increase somatostatin level which INHIBITS further GH elevation and prevents
one from reaching SUPRA-physiologic
GH levels!

Last edited:

Dr JIM

Unfortunately the influence of somatostatin on GH secretion can only be "over ridden", as a means of achieving a SUPRA-physiologic GH levels, thru the use of exogenously administered rHGH.

That's not to say secretagogues are wo benefit, bc they maybe useful "leaning out" adjunctive therapy, especially in those whom have LOW GH levels.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts