Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Moneygram with a credit card?

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by ShredMN, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Some states are already there, at least for sending.

My state requires an ID to send, regardless of amount.

MindlessWork likes this.
  2. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

In many cases the id will be verified so fake ID will be harder to use in such cases.

3. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

LOL, I wouldn't even consider using a fake ID. I think that makes it even riskier if the hammer falls.

MindlessWork likes this.
  4. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Right, but people use fake ID to hide their identities when performing transactions with AAS sources. Sources hide their identities too.

Wunderpus likes this.
  5. vanda3

vanda3 Member

Yes I ask WU the other day and in the U.S. its ok but it can vary in other countries like Thailand I believe will not allow "no id pick up", which is the way I understood it.
    So dunno how one would accept money unless one uses bitcoin which most persons don't have a bitcoin account and don't take the time to set one up which limits the number a source could accommodate due to only accepting bitcoin.
    Looks like one might have to use bitcoin anyway which only persons with a bitcoin wallet would be able to send money ,,,, oh well. I guess bitcoin fog or something similar. That will really limit a sources potential but depending on the demand maybe that's a good thing.

Vanda3
    Pattaya

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015