Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

@Monsterlabstore If “they” or “them” rub(s) your juice lotion on their balls/gooch, maybe even the head? Does that constitute 100% absorption? Or is that going to burn like that time they sprayed Axe on their balls thinking it would cause maximum attractiveness from other them’s and they’s?

MEGA SALE! RUNNING TO SATURDAY
DNP and Test Enan 250

Over 50% off.

Hey guys, We're running a DNP and Test Enan 250 Mega Sale! Get over 50% off until next Saturday. Both DNP liquid and Testosterone Enanthate 250 are Janoshik tested.

50% off
DNP (liquid)

Janoshik tested at 172.52 mg/ml
100 ml ................................. $50
50 ml ................................... $35

50% off
DNP (capsules)

100 capsules ....................... $40

Mega Sale!
Test Enan 250

Janoshik tested at 289.18 mg/ml
100 ml ................................. $99

Note: The Test Enan 250 comes in one 100ml container.

Running this sale until Saturday!

Ordering
You can place an order at:
Code:
www.monsterlabstore.com
or you can place an order through our protonmail: gpsale@protonmail.com
We have no minimum order requirements.
We use standard post office shipping through a forwarder and don't use private shippers.
We ship internationally.
Standard shipping cost is $10 and takes 2-4 weeks.
Express shipping cost is $70 and takes 1-2 weeks.

Payment
We accept bitcoin and many of the top cryptocurrencies but prefer bitcoin.
Packages are sent within 72 hours after payment is received.
Prices may fluctuate sometimes do to exchange rates and bitcoin.

Stealth Shipping
We specialize in stealth shipping and have developed a system over the course of 9 years that guarantees delivery and customer protection. Stealth shipping allows us to ship to any country in the world with no fear of seizure. Your items will not arrive in the original packaging, original containers, or with the original labels on. We ship using specialized containers and alternate labels that show no indication of illegal substances. This protects you during shipment and long term storage at your residence. Your products can be stored covertly in a closet, medicine cabinet, or left on the kitchen table and a nosey girlfriend, angry wife, or the cleaning lady would be oblivious of the contents. Our alternate labels and containers insure this. If you wish to have the original box, original labels and the original hologram seal then we ship those separately and for free but you pay shipping.

Delivery Guarantee
All our products have a delivery guarantee which means that should the product be stopped or disappear, the customer can choose whether they want us to send the product again (free of charge) or if they want their money back. We always ship with a tracking number. Tracking numbers are only used if the package has not arrived on time and is not given to the customer. We have a 100% delivery sucess rate on all packages we send.

Opsec and Customer Protection
We take opsec very serious.
We use bulletproof webhosting for our website and the servers are located in a country shielded from traditional laws.
We delete all mails from our protonmail after your order is completed.

Thank you,
From Pete at Monsterlabstore
TEST ENAN 250 (Testosterone Enanthate) 250mgml.png
Monsterlab Steroids Dnp 150 50mgml Lab Test-1000x1000h.png
@Monsterlabstore If “they” or “them” rub(s) your juice lotion on their balls/gooch, maybe even the head? Does that constitute 100% absorption? Or is that going to burn like that time they sprayed Axe on their balls thinking it would cause maximum attractiveness from other them’s and they’s?
It's not recommended to spray there. Spray on legs, arms and chest.

DNP and Test Enan 250

Over 50% off.

Hey guys, We're running a DNP and Test Enan 250 Mega Sale! Get over 50% off until next Saturday. Both DNP liquid and Testosterone Enanthate 250 are Janoshik tested.

50% off
DNP (liquid)

50% off
DNP (capsules)

Mega Sale!
Test Enan 250

Ordering
Code:
www.monsterlabstore.com
We use standard post office shipping through a forwarder and don't use private shippers.
We ship internationally.

Payment

Stealth Shipping
We specialize in stealth shipping and have developed a system over the course of 9 years that guarantees delivery and customer protection. Stealth shipping allows us to ship to any country in the world with no fear of seizure. Your items will not arrive in the original packaging, original containers, or with the original labels on. We ship using specialized containers and alternate labels that show no indication of illegal substances. This protects you during shipment and long term storage at your residence. Your products can be stored covertly in a closet, medicine cabinet, or left on the kitchen table and a nosey girlfriend, angry wife, or the cleaning lady would be oblivious of the contents. Our alternate labels and containers insure this. If you wish to have the original box, original labels and the original hologram seal then we ship those separately and for free but you pay shipping.

Delivery Guarantee
All our products have a delivery guarantee which means that should the product be stopped or disappear, the customer can choose whether they want us to send the product again (free of charge) or if they want their money back. We always ship with a tracking number. Tracking numbers are only used if the package has not arrived on time and is not given to the customer. We have a 100% delivery sucess rate on all packages we send.

We use bulletproof webhosting for our website and the servers are located in a country shielded from traditional laws.

Thank you,
View attachment 174990
View attachment 174991

why have you not shown the lab results for dnp capsules with @janoshik? we need to know what you are selling especially since it is dnp and you lied about the dosage previously with the liquid dnp

DNP and Test Enan 250

Over 50% off.

50% off
DNP (liquid)

50% off
DNP (capsules)

Mega Sale!
Test Enan 250

Ordering
Code:
www.monsterlabstore.com
We ship internationally.

Payment

Stealth Shipping

Delivery Guarantee

Thank you,
View attachment 174990
View attachment 174991

Any chance the sale gets extended to the next week/Saturday?

My paycheck will take a day or two to get cleared ffs.

DNP and Test Enan 250

Over 50% off.

50% off
DNP (liquid)

50% off
DNP (capsules)

Mega Sale!
Test Enan 250

Ordering
Code:
www.monsterlabstore.com
We ship internationally.

Payment

Stealth Shipping

Delivery Guarantee

Thank you,
View attachment 174990
View attachment 174991

“Container”???? Meaning it’s unsterile and if someone unknowingly buys this and draws out your unsterile man juice from the “Container”…..

You’re not really convincing nor knowledgeable as a Source. I for one wouldn’t want to buy liquid out of a container…. Have it shipped and risk leakage of the splooge.

But I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, so please reiterate how you contain 100mL of test e…. Hint hint 100mL sterile/capped glass jug? Does the 100mL jug have a flimsy rubber stopper or silicone? I find silicone stoppers last longer when using 100mL finished jugs.

“Container”???? Meaning it’s unsterile and if someone unknowingly buys this and draws out your unsterile man juice from the “Container”…..

You’re not really convincing nor knowledgeable as a Source. I for one wouldn’t want to buy liquid out of a container…. Have it shipped and risk leakage of the splooge.

But I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, so please reiterate how you contain 100mL of test e…. Hint hint 100mL sterile/capped glass jug? Does the 100mL jug have a flimsy rubber stopper or silicone? I find silicone stoppers last longer when using 100mL finished jugs.
It's a sterilized medical grade glass bottle with a silicone plug and a plastic screw on cap. You make two holes in the silicone plug with a needle. One for air and one to draw from. Don't turn the bottle upside down when drawing from it.

It's a sterilized medical grade glass bottle with a silicone plug and a plastic screw on cap. You make two holes in the silicone plug with a needle. One for air and one to draw from. Don't turn the bottle upside down when drawing from it.
Just when I thought I heard it all…..

So basically this is just an upgraded version of juice in a screw top bottle? Bostin Loyd use to love buying 100mL bottles from Landmark Chem and just pinning that nasty shit straight from the bottle because in his own words…. “It’s got BA in it for sterilization, no need to filter”….. well, that douchebag is dust in the wind and you’ll be gone too.

@Monsterlabstore you should rethink this before I decide to go in on this thread and rip it from stem to stern.

Yeah, we're are currently under a ddos attack. Place an order at gpsale@protonmail.com while we resolve the issue with our site.
Nobody is placing orders until you start explaining exactly what’s in your products. You have a list of products with no explanation or description but the price tag.

I’m 1000% sure I read in your intro you have a super secret recipe for sublingual drops, sprays and lotions? Seriously? All of a sudden you come out of the woodwork and reinvent the wheel?

And no I don’t have a vendetta against you personally, I’m not some paid shill for another source either. I just happen to look at this thread and it reminded me of all the typical bullshit that’s been in this community since the time of inception.

You think you’re the first source that has a long list of finished products and somehow that’s suppose to make us all cream our pants and throw you money…

All of your products are bullshit, it’s all smoke and mirrors and guaranteed it’s some asshole in his kitchen playing with milligram scales and dumping raws into shitty ass unsterile vials and bottles with no regard for the consumer.

And keep ignoring me, I’ll just keep responding to every post you make. You honestly thought you can sail on by and not get shit thrown in your face by someone who sees right through you.

Nobody is placing orders until you start explaining exactly what’s in your products. You have a list of products with no explanation or description but the price tag.

I’m 1000% sure I read in your intro you have a super secret recipe for sublingual drops, sprays and lotions? Seriously? All of a sudden you come out of the woodwork and reinvent the wheel?

And no I don’t have a vendetta against you personally, I’m not some paid shill for another source either. I just happen to look at this thread and it reminded me of all the typical bullshit that’s been in this community since the time of inception.

You think you’re the first source that has a long list of finished products and somehow that’s suppose to make us all cream our pants and throw you money…

All of your products are bullshit, it’s all smoke and mirrors and guaranteed it’s some asshole in his kitchen playing with milligram scales and dumping raws into shitty ass unsterile vials and bottles with no regard for the consumer.

And keep ignoring me, I’ll just keep responding to every post you make. You honestly thought you can sail on by and not get shit thrown in your face by someone who sees right through you.
Thanks for your feedback. I will consider adding more product descriptions here. However, our website has detailed descriptions and explanations of all our products.

You're free to voice your criticisms and concerns here. I'm not ignoring anyone and take your feedback serious. It's a free open market and I welcome people to share their opinions while finding a source that works for them.

Well I guess it could always be worse.. I mean, there are opioid junkies who will draw their shit up using puddle water without a thought in mind.

That doesn’t justify this sketchy shit though lol

Is dnp stored like this too?