Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

Thats just rediculous, almost double dosed the DNP. Are you aware how dangerous that is, and that you may actually kill people by labeling dnp as 100mg when its actually 175?

For you guys that ordered tabs, I suggest you dont take any of these before the seller send multiple tabs in for testing.

Im glad you got the test, but this really makes me question every single of your products, if you can missdose a products like DNP that much, its really concerning to be honest.

Just want to drop a note here that I received my DNP order to the US after about 5 weeks. I ordered caps and they all came melted together/busted open. From the few capsules I could salvage they did pass the burn test. I think I might have gotten unlucky with the shipping during a heatwave. Sent you a message Monsterlabstore, would love to try the liquid instead!
Sorry about that... send an email to gpsale@protonmail.com and we'll make it right.

Any chance of lowering the DNP price or having some kind of sale for it?

I see you have a lot of sales on a bunch of different products.

What’s super concerning for me is that you have overdosed a drug that can cause serious harm and yet you ignore the comments about it. You brushed right past them and answered someone else about buying it.

WTF… how could anything you say be trusted? How are you not concerned you will harm someone? This is serious.

Guys, be careful purchasing from this store. I wouldn’t advise it at all.

What’s super concerning for me is that you have overdosed a drug that can cause serious harm and yet you ignore the comments about it. You brushed right past them and answered someone else about buying it.

WTF… how could anything you say be trusted? How are you not concerned you will harm someone? This is serious.

Guys, be careful purchasing from this store. I wouldn’t advise it at all.
What comments did I ignore about it?

How can one know when his order will arrive without tracking?

All my last orders I had to go over and pick it up from the post office when I saw that it arrived.

Our mailmen suck dick and don't even leave a note if they don't find you at home.

DNP package I ordered arrived on time, I chose fast delivery, in 10 days it arrived in Europe from Asia with no track of the order (no symptoms for now). I paid tax custom. this is second days with 20 drops.
I ask ... taste sucks and it's hard to swallow, how can I take it without it tasting like shit?

Got the package, I like the stealth, but I did have to pay extra fees to the postal service for customs + VAT.

Can’t comment on product yet, idk when I’ll try it but not any time soon.

Liquid looks yellow like dehydrated piss and stains the fuck out of everything make of that what you will
Where was it sent from mate?

Here's our updated product list.
View attachment 174381
why would you change the dosage from the liquid DNP from 100mg/ml to 150mg/ml when it was tested @ 172?
if you change the list at least make it correct that the correct dosage for such a dangerous product is visibile at first glance. What you are trying to do know is to make new customers think you were only off by around 15% when the truth is that you were of by 72%. This is bullshitting the customer base.
you have to look for a new brewer, seriously. Being off by such a huge margin shows extrem amateurism..
Who knows how big the difference is between caps for DNP for example. this can end up really dangerous.

why would you change the dosage from the liquid DNP from 100mg/ml to 150mg/ml when it was tested @ 172?
if you change the list at least make it correct that the correct dosage for such a dangerous product is visibile at first glance. What you are trying to do know is to make new customers think you were only off by around 15% when the truth is that you were of by 72%. This is bullshitting the customer base.
you have to look for a new brewer, seriously. Being off by such a huge margin shows extrem amateurism..
Who knows how big the difference is between caps for DNP for example. this can end up really dangerous.
We had our old batch that finished and then we ordered a new batch and had it immediately tested. We have Janoshik results listed on our website with the product but you bring up a good point of listing the dosage so people can see it at first glance. Thanks for the input.

DNP package I ordered arrived on time, I chose fast delivery, in 10 days it arrived in Europe from Asia with no track of the order (no symptoms for now). I paid tax custom. this is second days with 20 drops.
I ask ... taste sucks and it's hard to swallow, how can I take it without it tasting like shit?
Liquid DNP will give your tongue and teeth a yellowish color if taken incorrectly. The best practice is to mix the liquid DNP with a glass of water. Use a straw when you drink it and keep the straw as close to the back of your throat as you can. Ideally, you want the liquid to bypass the tongue and teeth.

There's information on the product page in the description tab here:
Code:
https://www.monsterlabstore.com/Fat-Burners/Dnp

or email gpsale@protonmail.com for any questions.

@themanhart

For opsec reasons I would appreciate it if no one reveals the origin country. This protects the customer and Monsterlabstore from security risks. It is shipping from Asia and I know its a broad answer but it's all I can say.

DNP Mega Sale!

50% off DNP (liquid)
50% off DNP (capsules)

Running this sale until Saturday!

Ordering
You can place an order at:
Code:
www.monsterlabstore.com
or you can place an order through our protonmail: gpsale@protonmail.com
We have no minimum order requirements.
We use standard post office shipping through a forwarder and don't use private shippers.
We ship internationally.
Standard shipping cost is $10 and takes 2-4 weeks.
Express shipping cost is $70 and takes 1-2 weeks.

Payment
We accept bitcoin and many of the top cryptocurrencies but prefer bitcoin.
Packages are sent within 72 hours after payment is received.
Prices may fluctuate sometimes do to exchange rates and bitcoin.

Stealth Shipping
We specialize in stealth shipping and have developed a system over the course of 9 years that guarantees delivery and customer protection. Stealth shipping allows us to ship to any country in the world with no fear of seizure. Your items will not arrive in the original packaging, original containers, or with the original labels on. We ship using specialized containers and alternate labels that show no indication of illegal substances. This protects you during shipment and long term storage at your residence. Your products can be stored covertly in a closet, medicine cabinet, or left on the kitchen table and a nosey girlfriend, angry wife, or the cleaning lady would be oblivious of the contents. Our alternate labels and containers insure this. If you wish to have the original box, original labels and the original hologram seal then we ship those separately and for free but you pay shipping.

Delivery Guarantee
All our products have a delivery guarantee which means that should the product be stopped or disappear, the customer can choose whether they want us to send the product again (free of charge) or if they want their money back. We always ship with a tracking number. Tracking numbers are only used if the package has not arrived on time and is not given to the customer. We have a 100% delivery sucess rate on all packages we send.

Opsec and Customer Protection
We take opsec very serious.
We use bulletproof webhosting for our website and the servers are located in a country shielded from traditional laws.
We delete all mails from our protonmail after your order is completed.

Thank you,
From Pete at Monsterlabstore

do you sell single units of HCG instead of a kit? And do you do a price match as well? I found test prop and primo a little bit cheaper from another source on here