Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

Dont understand sprays??? Tren doesnt work orally?
It's the same as test spray or gel which is fairly common in pharmacies. You spray it on your skin and it absorbs through the skin. The absorption rate is 40-60% depending on how much body hair you have and how sensitive your skin is. It's not as precise as injecting but it's a nice option for people that are scared or tired of injecting. It's fast, easy, and painless.

Ten pumps of the spray head is 1ml. It's best to rotate the application spot on each dose. First day do lower left leg. Second day do lower right leg. Third day do upper left leg and so on with chest and arms.

We have Tren sublingual drops. Which is a liquid and dropped under your tongue or through the nasal passage. It's absorbed through the membranes under your tongue or nasal passage.

Nothing has changed. Everyone is still free to call questionable and shady source behavior out.

The group who are claiming otherwise simply thought they were above the rules and repeatedly and intentionally continued to violate the rules after multiple warnings. They were permanently banned so they have been on a mission to discredit MESO ever since.
My original meso handle is methyl mike, please elucidate me as to what rules I was banned for breaking? And show some proof of these warnings you claim to have given me beforehand.

I know there was no reason nor warnings, and since you are just going to ban this account and refuse to be held accountable for your own actions, I will just quickly say you are a liar and a beta and the real underlying reason you hate us all is because that's what beta males do, they hate the alpha males. Never one to stand and fight a fair fight, betas are quick to turn tail run and hide, so your behavior is not unexpected.

Quick! Silence the opposition!!! Ban that horrible methyl mike!!! He said mean stuff thats also true!!!!!

My original meso handle is methyl mike, please elucidate me as to what rules I was banned for breaking? And show some proof of these warnings you claim to have given me beforehand.

I know there was no reason nor warnings, and since you are just going to ban this account and refuse to be held accountable for your own actions, I will just quickly say you are a liar and a beta and the real underlying reason you hate us all is because that's what beta males do, they hate the alpha males. Never one to stand and fight a fair fight, betas are quick to turn tail run and hide, so your behavior is not unexpected.

Quick! Silence the opposition!!! Ban that horrible methyl mike!!! He said mean stuff thats also true!!!!!

Probably best to post this in this thread mate, as Millard seems to be responding here almost exclusively regarding bans etc.

I wonder how this would work for TRT. Like how it aromatizes and peaks/troughs vs other forms of TRT administration.
It works very good for TRT and is probably its best use. Very similar to testosterone sprays, lotions, or gels except it absorbs much better. You administer it twice a day which keeps your blood levels consistent. It has the advantage over skin application because it leaves no residue that may cross contaminate family members.

It works very good for TRT and is probably its best use. Very similar to testosterone sprays, lotions, or gels except it absorbs much better. You administer it twice a day which keeps your blood levels consistent. It has the advantage over skin application because it leaves no residue that may cross contaminate family members.
Studies say otherwise. According to several studies, sublingual administration of testosterone does have a 70% bioavailability with a peak at 15 minutes after administration and a return to baseline after 150 minutes. If due to continous administration of sublingual testosterone your baseline testosterone levels are close to not existing, you will very likely walk around with no testosterone 95% of the day when testosterone is taken sublingual twice per day.

Just my theory.

After sublingual testosterone administration, serum free and total testosterone levels peaked at 15 min and reached baseline levels within 150 min.

In that study, the 0.50 mg of sublingual testosterone solution had a relative availability to the lowest dose of 69 %.
resulting in an approximate 70 % bioavailability for the 0.5 mg liquid sublingual dose.