Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

Im just gonna shake the bottle well and then draw 1ml with a syringe, either just squirt it to mouth or mix with water like they recommend and maybe use a straw or gulp it down
Yeah that's the best method of doing it. It does leave a yellowish stain on your tongue and teeth. So it's best to use a straw and try to bypass the mouth and send it directly down your throat.

Every time a new page starts on this thread I'm gonna post our updated product list. It will make it easy for everyone to find the products we offer and the current prices. All these products can be found at our website and we've lowered the prices on many products.
Code:
www.monsterlabstore.com
MLS_Prices_Sept9.pngMLS_Gif_01.gif

We're running a 24 hour flash sale.
Myostatin Inhibitor YK-11 (100ml) for $112

Nutrobol20 50 60

Janoshik Tested

Nutrobal Mk 677 100ml 20 mgml

Ordering
You can place an order at:
gpsale@protonmail.com
or
Code:
www.monsterlabstore.com
We have no minimum order requirements.
Bitcoin for payment.

Stealth Shipping Method
Your product is shipped in specialized containers.
The specialized containers have alternate labels.
The alternate labels are common household products.
The contents of the specialized containers will be emailed.
We don't provide tracking numbers for opsec reasons.

Shipping Process
We use standard post office shipping through a forwarder.
We don't use private shippers like Fedex or DHL.
We ship internationally.
Standard shipping cost is $10 and takes 2-4 weeks.
Express shipping cost is $70 and takes 1-2 weeks
We ship 72 hours after payment received.
We offer a money back shipping guarantee.

Customer Protection and Opsec
We delete all proton emails after delivery is completed.
Our website is hosted in a non extradition country.
We do not store or sell customer data.

(Please do not post touchdown pictures or talk about the labels as it jeopardizes future shipments because of our stealth shipping method and the alternate labels we use.)

Thanks,
Pete at Monsterlabstore

MLS Gif 01

Any key order from these guys yet? Looks like a pretty good price on the ment, and convenience on the liquid dnp.

I also placed an order of the liquid DNP (to EU), source is nice and fast in communication, will update
Got the package, I like the stealth, but I did have to pay extra fees to the postal service for customs + VAT.

Can’t comment on product yet, idk when I’ll try it but not any time soon.

Liquid looks yellow like dehydrated piss and stains the fuck out of everything make of that what you will

Got the package, I like the stealth, but I did have to pay extra fees to the postal service for customs + VAT.

Liquid looks yellow like dehydrated piss and stains the fuck out of everything make of that what you will
He said he has the capsules. You should have just gotten those??

Pretty much same experience with my order, had to pay small customs fee no big deal.

Ive been sick for a while now so no dnp for me yet :/

Only opened the bottle once when i got the package to just check, yellow liquid as it should be.