• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

I have ordered from this source, and have to defend him on this.

We need goods sendt with stealth, så customs wont be a problem.

Some countries have taxes on whatever you import, so when a parcel arrives it will be witheld and taxed either way. Cant blaim the source for this, her cant magically send a package that is invisible. If the receiver country has taxes and import fees on whatever the goods will be sendt as/looks as, there will be a charge.

He actually has the best stealth ive ever seen in my country

I have ordered from this source, and have to defend him on this.

We need goods sendt with stealth, så customs wont be a problem.

Some countries have taxes on whatever you import, so when a parcel arrives it will be witheld and taxed either way. Cant blaim the source for this, her cant magically send a package that is invisible. If the receiver country has taxes and import fees on whatever the goods will be sendt as/looks as, there will be a charge.
There's a couple of reasons why no one should listen to you.
You have experience with 3 sources at most. All of them from that board. So you're a shill who doesn't understand what a good source is.
You use your real name and post your real social media accounts on here.
You do no look like you lift at all.
You wrap your knees for a 440 lbs deadlift.

He actually has the best stealth ive ever seen in my country
He's the only one with stealth because he's the only one who's not shipping domestic.

There's a couple of reasons why no one should listen to you.
You have experience with 3 sources at most. All of them from that board. So you're a shill who doesn't understand what a good source is.
You use your real name and post your real social media accounts on here.
You do no look like you lift at all.
You wrap your knees for a 440 lbs deadlift.

He's the only one with stealth because he's the only one who's not shipping domestic.

Not to defend a possible shill and whatnot, but maybe his country has lax laws on steroid use?

Plus, he might have knee problems that's why he wraps them. I know a couple of guys with bum knees that wrap them or wear knee sleeves even for walking uphill on a treadmill.

Not to defend a possible shill and whatnot, but maybe his country has lax laws on steroid use?

Plus, he might have knee problems that's why he wraps them. I know a couple of guys with bum knees that wrap them or wear knee sleeves even for walking uphill on a treadmill.
We're both from Norway. It's really not lax at all.

Im small now yes, but whats your lifts? I competed in the strongman Nationals many years ago, but yes, i got older. How about you? Keyboard warrior i guess?

My knees hurt sometimes yes, competitive strongman Will do that to you. And i wrapped them once because of pain

And if you knew Jack shit about me, you would know that i probably know more about this game than you ever will.

Last edited:
Im small now yes, but whats your lifts? I competed in the strongman Nationals many years ago, but yes, i got older. How about you? Keyboard warrior i guess?
I'm a lot bigger and a lot stronger for starters. And if you think that's what counts, then I win.

My knees hurt sometimes yes, competitive strongman Will do that to you. And i wrapped them once because of pain

And if you knew Jack shit about me, you would know that i probably know more about this game than you ever will.
You have a very short and very telling post history. I didn't come here to argue with you, but when you keep defending a shit source I feel like I have to say something.
Your post history shows you're asking questions like when to start your pct meds after your last test E injection. Basic stuff.
And apparently you have only ever ran 3 cycles in your strongman career and now planning your fourth. Which is a pretty low count if you intend to start measuring dicks.

I'm a lot bigger and a lot stronger for starters. And if you think that's what counts, then I win.

You have a very short and very telling post history. I didn't come here to argue with you, but when you keep defending a shit source I feel like I have to say something.
Your post history shows you're asking questions like when to start your pct meds after your last test E injection. Basic stuff.
And apparently you have only ever ran 3 cycles in your strongman career and now planning your fourth. Which is a pretty low count if you intend to start measuring dicks.
Good for you

Back in my day "common knowledge" was pct 2 weeks after last pin, aromasin etc was not widespread etc, im outdated.. thats why i ask about things.

3 Cycles yes, but i spent years in prison bacause of this game.. i know a few things about import, powders, and the shit we go through because of High price levels and customs. Remember Gilde?

I have just used this source once, received liquid orals, with great stealth. Several friends of mine use them, and i havent heard anything wrong. This means,i cant wouch for the oils, but i know many that use them without complaint. And the order i received was good Stealth shipping, thats it

Good for you

Back in my day "common knowledge" was pct 2 weeks after last pin, aromasin etc was not widespread etc, im outdated.. thats why i ask about things.

3 Cycles yes, but i spent years in prison bacause of this game.. i know a few things about import, powders, and the shit we go through because of High price levels and customs. Remember Gilde?

I have just used this source once, received liquid orals, with great stealth. Several friends of mine use them, and i havent heard anything wrong. This means,i cant wouch for the oils, but i know many that use them without complaint. And the order i received was good Stealth shipping, thats it
And now you're parading around with your legal name. Enjoy prison gangster

No prison for time already served almost a decade ago nothing to fear here, anyway, i wish you well. Retired gangster a long time ago

No offence, and it's none of my business, but out of curiosity, why the fuck do you post your real name when your country has strick steroid laws?

Umm Monster man? Can you look into order# 553 please? Thank you, a PM as a reply is fine, or for transparency right here is fine also, I've nothing to hide. Thank you.

Anyone in here have experience with the dnp caps? Did they work? Experience heat, sweats, fatigue, etc.?
I havent used the caps as they dont send them to my country but i have their liquid dnp using it rn 5th day going. Its definetly dnp as im sitting outside at work in a hoodie still hot af, if i eat carbs i get hotter etc.

(Liquid) version was lab tested at 170mg/ml or something like that so i dose according to that (2mls is def more than 200mg) Pls start low dose to get feel of effects. Stay safe

I havent used the caps as they dont send them to my country but i have their liquid dnp using it rn 5th day going. Its definetly dnp as im sitting outside at work in a hoodie still hot af, if i eat carbs i get hotter etc.

(Liquid) version was lab tested at 170mg/ml or something like that so i dose according to that (2mls is def more than 200mg) Pls start low dose to get feel of effects. Stay safe

5th day? Isn't DNP supposed to accumate in the body around the first week mark?