Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

Made another order, looking forward to reviewing this one as well. Absolutely got what I paid for last order, while somewhat sketchy, the product is some of the best I've had (Test PP). This time going for Ment, with their newsletter sale, it come to $18 per 10ml of 25mg/ml, nice! Not off to a great start unfortunately.... More to come....

Made another order, looking forward to reviewing this one as well. Absolutely got what I paid for last order, while somewhat sketchy, the product is some of the best I've had (Test PP). This time going for Ment, with their newsletter sale, it come to $18 per 10ml of 25mg/ml, nice! Not off to a great start unfortunately.... More to come....
What do you mean somewhat sketchy and not off to a great start?

2nd order touched down yesterday, planning a a full review tmw, I'm just tired. But, while not without it's hitches, positive overall, thanks Monsterlab!

Testosterone Sale!
30% off all testosterone products.
Sale active until March, 18th.
Minimum order $100.
Promo Code: TEST30

TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE 250MG/ML 10ML - $17
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 250MG/ML 10ML - $17 (janoshik tested)
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 400MG/ML 10ML - $28 (janoshik tested)
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 500MG/ML 10ML - $36 (janoshik tested)
TESTOSTERONE PHENYLPROPIONATE 100MG/ML 10ML - $14
TESTOSTERONE PHENYLPROPIONATE 200MG/ML 10ML - $15
TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE 100MG/ML 10ML - $14
TESTOSTERONE SUSTANON 250MG/ML 10ML - $17
TESTOSTERONE SPRAY 100MG/ML 100ML - $49 (janoshik tested)
TESTOSTERONE SPRAY 200MG/ML 100ML - $91 (janoshik tested)
TESTOSTERONE SUBLINGUAL DROPS 40MG/ML 30ML - $35

Code:
www.monsterlabstore.com

Sorry that I haven't yet posted my full review on my last order, I was busy ordering again, no shit. This test sale has my faves, Test E 400 and PP 200, so I grabbed my handy shopping cart and collected cans all day lol. Nah, I'm just a very bad writer, I swear, 1 post can take me 45 minutes, so imagine what a full door to door review can do to me

Alright y'all, I ordered DNP and while I haven't used it yet, I thought to write a review about the shipping.

Pros

Great stealth, for a moment I thought I picked up the wrong package.

Cons

Considering that it's liquid, I believe that it should have some kind of a stopper. It doesn't, so when I took the lid off, it rained piss everywhere.

So that means that I got less product than I paid for.

Conclusion

If it weren't for Jano's testing I'd be really worried to try this, because having liquid without something to stop it from spilling inside the lid seems really amateurish.

I'll probably start running it today or tomorrow at 150-300mg so if y'all don't see me posting for a while that means that I kicked the bucket.
You managed to use it yet? super curious to see how liquid runs compared to caps.

super curious to see how liquid runs compared to caps
We stopped selling the caps because they weren't janoshik tested and considering the health implications of dnp we wanted to make sure our customers were consuming a precise dose. We also only shipped the caps to the US/UK which was becoming confusing to customers. We ship the liquid world wide. In my opinion the liquid is superior because you can dose the exact amount you want. It's very hard to do that with caps because of the nature of that method. If you want to do 150mg dose with caps its harder because one cap was 100mg. With the liquid you can fine tune your dose with a syringe and then drop into a shot glass of water and drink it with a straw bypassing the tongue and teeth. It's very easy to measure the exact dose with the liquid and the added comfort of it being janoshik tested gives you a precise dose.

We stopped selling the caps because they weren't janoshik tested and considering the health implications of dnp we wanted to make sure our customers were consuming a precise dose. We also only shipped the caps to the US/UK which was becoming confusing to customers. We ship the liquid world wide. In my opinion the liquid is superior because you can dose the exact amount you want. It's very hard to do that with caps because of the nature of that method. If you want to do 150mg dose with caps its harder because one cap was 100mg. With the liquid you can fine tune your dose with a syringe and then drop into a shot glass of water and drink it with a straw bypassing the tongue and teeth. It's very easy to measure the exact dose with the liquid and the added comfort of it being janoshik tested gives you a precise dose.

What was the last time you send the liquid to Janoshik for testing?

It'd be good for business to test regularly, considering the health implications and the fact that in the last test your dosing was off.

What was the last time you send the liquid to Janoshik for testing?

It'd be good for business to test regularly, considering the health implications and the fact that in the last test your dosing was off.
October 15th was when it was tested. We have a considerable supply of this batch so it should last most of this year. Harm reduction is a top priority for us especially with products such as dnp. With every new batch of dnp we will have it janoshik tested going foward.

is liquid products usually easier to get through customs rather than powder? or about the same? customs in my country is super strict (Australia)

Yes... Liquid is no problem at all. Our stealth shipping is really good. Your products will arrive in alternate sterilized medical grade containers that look nothing like typical steroid products. They have alternate labels of common house hold products with documents to conceal it even more.

Powders and capsules/pills are way more suspicious and are prone to confiscation. We mainly sell liquid as it's much easier to ship.

Yes... Liquid is no problem at all. Our stealth shipping is really good. Your products will arrive in alternate sterilized medical grade containers that look nothing like typical steroid products. They have alternate labels of common house hold products with documents to conceal it even more.

Powders and capsules/pills are way more suspicious and are prone to confiscation. We mainly sell liquid as it's much easier to ship.

Australia is probably one of the worst, if not The worst, country when it comes to customs and confiscations.

What would y'all do if your package gets intercepted? Reship? Refund?

Australia is probably one of the worst, if not The worst, country when it comes to customs and confiscations.

What would y'all do if your package gets intercepted? Reship? Refund?
They told me they offer refunds/reships if it gets seized. It's kind of why i was curious if liquid is easier to get through.

I use to have a irl supplier who was able to get me dnp caps (just before covid hit). But I now hear its notoriously hard to get them. Not sure what changed to make it that hard to get through customs all of a sudden but I am hoping the liquid succeeds.

@Monsterlabstore do you have any proof/tracking that shows it was successful into Australia? (just black out all sensitive info and just show the country and the confirmed delivery words)

@Monsterlabstore do you have any proof/tracking that shows it was successful into Australia? (just black out all sensitive info and just show the country and the confirmed delivery words)
We only offer tracking if it goes past the delivery window. It's off hours here and the weekend and I mainly handle marketing and don't have full access to the order book. Give me a day or two and I'll contact you in a private message.

I use to have a irl supplier who was able to get me dnp caps (just before covid hit). But I now hear its notoriously hard to get them.
We do have several dnp capsule products left (100mg/cap 100caps for $80). We won't be selling dnp caps anymore once our inventory is depleted. We have unlisted them from our site but if anyone is interested then contact gpsale@protonmail.com to place an order. Although, we only ship those to the US and UK.

Back