Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

Ok, my poorly written review on my last transaction with the Monster Lab Store. I happened to see their special on Ment, been meaning to try it out and the price was right, so I ordered several. After going on the site, getting an addy to send to, I sent and.... Nothing. No reply, no order #, just nothing. So PMd on here was told that the email would be more effective. So, I emailed. Long story short, due to the fluctuation of crypto values I came up short, which is something I strive not to do, generally send an extra buck or so. Anyway, the person whom I'll refer to as "The Shipper" was cool as all hell, we talked, I wondered why there isn't a system in place to tell me, anyway, all in all problem solved start to packing the order in 2 hours. Yes I did time it. Now, from a previous order I knew what to expect, so next I got on a well known shopping site and ordered 10 sterile 10ml vials, capped and ready to fill. Order shows up in 2 weeks, twice as fast as before, and I split it up as I had prepared. Will I order again? Very likely, more testing can only make that more probable. As long as one is prepared for what's gonna show up zero issues really.

Ok, my poorly written review on my last transaction with the Monster Lab Store. I happened to see their special on Ment, been meaning to try it out and the price was right, so I ordered several. After going on the site, getting an addy to send to, I sent and.... Nothing. No reply, no order #, just nothing. So PMd on here was told that the email would be more effective. So, I emailed. Long story short, due to the fluctuation of crypto values I came up short, which is something I strive not to do, generally send an extra buck or so. Anyway, the person whom I'll refer to as "The Shipper" was cool as all hell, we talked, I wondered why there isn't a system in place to tell me, anyway, all in all problem solved start to packing the order in 2 hours. Yes I did time it. Now, from a previous order I knew what to expect, so next I got on a well known shopping site and ordered 10 sterile 10ml vials, capped and ready to fill. Order shows up in 2 weeks, twice as fast as before, and I split it up as I had prepared. Will I order again? Very likely, more testing can only make that more probable. As long as one is prepared for what's gonna show up zero issues really.
Thanks for the review. We're a small team and sometimes get overwhelmed with orders but we strive to respond to any issues in a timely manner. We're always looking to improve our service so your feedback is critical in doing this. We've already discussed your issues internally and are working on streamlining it.

International shipping can also be unpredictable and it's out of our control. Sometimes packages arrive quickly... sometimes they are held up in customs depending on the country. Some countries are notorious for slow domestic shipping.

We do have more Janoshik testing coming. We're discussing which products to send and I'll update here when I have more information.

Regards,
Pete

Review time for DNP

I run it a bit less than two months. First half was at around 1ml/20 drops/170mg and the second half was 1.2ml/22 drops/187mg.

I was 99kg and now I'm 89kg.

Deficit was between 500-1000 cals.

Unfortunately thanks to my bum knees I couldn't push myself too hard when it came to cardio. I tried a couple of times, but every time my knees would feel like torture the next couple of days.

I bought a second bottle and it even came sooner than the first one to my surprise. In less than two weeks compared to a bit over three weeks.

Plus, this one didn't have any spillage like the first one.

Their email guy was patient with me while I was badgering him with questions and some help I needed .

Ask away if any of y'all got any questions.

Review time for DNP

I run it a bit less than two months. First half was at around 1ml/20 drops/170mg and the second half was 1.2ml/22 drops/187mg.

Unfortunately thanks to my bum knees I couldn't push myself too hard when it came to cardio. I tried a couple of times, but every time my knees would feel like torture the next couple of days.

I bought a second bottle and it even came sooner than the first one to my surprise. In less than two weeks compared to a bit over three weeks.

Their email guy was patient with me while I was badgering him with questions and some help I needed .

Great cycle mate happy to see you being diligent and not overdosing on it.

Great cycle mate happy to see you being diligent and not overdosing on it.
Yeah it didn't give me any side effects so I was happy to keep a lower dose.

But I've seen a couple of comments that talk about pain in the hands or/and feet after running it for a long time and I'm a bit worried to be honest.

Thanks for the review. We're a small team and sometimes get overwhelmed with orders but we strive to respond to any issues in a timely manner. We're always looking to improve our service so your feedback is critical in doing this. We've already discussed your issues internally and are working on streamlining it.

International shipping can also be unpredictable and it's out of our control. Sometimes packages arrive quickly... sometimes they are held up in customs depending on the country. Some countries are notorious for slow domestic shipping.

We do have more Janoshik testing coming. We're discussing which products to send and I'll update here when I have more information.

Regards,
Pete
any reason the dnp liquid price has risen by $20 usd? now at $100 for 100ml(170mg). There's other sources out there for 200mg caps for half the price of that? makes it less appealing especially when liquid is more annoying to take than caps in the first place.

Just a couple of suggestions for testing, the Retesto, the Ment, and the test enanthate 400 and/or 500. Test Phenylpropionate too would be nice. First 3 are most important to me for what it's worth, I like dealing with you guys but need to know, ya know?

ETA - saw the test E results, great! Can't wait for it to arrive!

Last edited:
my unbiased opinion:
- worse intros have been seen
- test results are always good, even if it isnt for the whole range of products yet
- your brewer seems not very professional looking at those tolerances/variances (Test E 486mg/ml and Test E 436mg/ml is probably the same product just different batches... and such a high dosed solution is not healthy and unnecessary imo)
- same for the oils, the difference to what it should be is quite high
I prefer my Test E at 400mg/ml, 500mg/ml can only make me happier. Only time I've gotten bad pip was pinning 3ml of mast all at once, and it wasn't so bad that I wouldn't do it again. Just my opinion, there's gotta be others who agree, JP had it, dragon something or other does, I believe I've seen another 1 or 2 vendors with a 400mg/ml test E. Yeah, I know, you made this comment a month or so ago, but I just happened to see and read it

any reason the dnp liquid price has risen by $20 usd? now at $100 for 100ml(170mg). There's other sources out there for 200mg caps for half the price of that? makes it less appealing especially when liquid is more annoying to take than caps in the first place.
Our profit margins are very tight on DNP. Plus we run sales quite often and were taking loses on the DNP during the sales. So we bumped the prices up. If you can catch a sale then you'll probably get it close to $80.

Just a couple of suggestions for testing, the Retesto, the Ment, and the test enanthate 400 and/or 500. Test Phenylpropionate too would be nice. First 3 are most important to me for what it's worth, I like dealing with you guys but need to know, ya know?

ETA - saw the test E results, great! Can't wait for it to arrive!
Ok... thanks for the input. We'll keep it under consideration.

Review time for DNP

How how do you consume this dnp?

Thanks

Also nandrolone is great for joints

What sources other than genotech and regal?

Back