Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

Th

Thats ruthless

The sprays/lotions are a nice alternative to injecting. They've been becoming popular so heres some more info.

The monster mix spray and all our sprays/lotions come in a stealth shipped sterilized medical grade spray bottle. 10 sprays/pumps from the pump nozzle is 1ml. You spray it about 15cm away at your skin. Rotate body parts on each dose.

Dose 1 Spray lower left leg.
Dose 2 Spray lower right leg.
Dose 3 Spray upper left leg.
Dose 4 Spray upper right leg
Dose 5 Spray lower left arm
Dose 6 Spray lower right arm
Dose 7 Spray upper left arm
Dose 8 Spray upper right arm
Dose 9 Spray lower chest
Dose 10 Spray lower back
Dose 11 Spray upper chest
Dose 12 Spray upper back

We rotate application spots because your skin can build a tolerance to the spray causing a weak absorption rate. The sprays have a 40-60% absorption rate naturally. The absorption rate can vary because of several factors.

1. The amount of body hair at the spray location.
2. Your skin's coarseness and sensitivity.
3. Your skins tolerance.

It absorbs better on soft areas of your body such as your inner arms and legs. It absorbs weaker in areas that have a lot of body hair and areas that have more coarse skin. It's not as precise as injecting and will take some time to dial it in.

The sprays are a nice option because of several things but it's mainly the ease of use. It's quick, easy, and painless. You also have to think about security. Our sprays are easy to conceal and look nothing like a typical steroid product. The stealth shipped bottle has an alternate label of a common household product concealing the contents. With this alternate label the spray bottle could be stored on your bathroom shelf, in a gym bag, or in luggage and it wouldn't be suspicious.

Personally, I run the Test 200 spray. I usually get a bit of needle fatigue and want something new. I'll run the test spray for 6 months and then do 6 months of injecting test. Just like needle fatigue, sprays can get annoying too so I like to switch it up. There are some downsides to sprays. You have to worry about cross contamination with people in your personal space. The spray leaves a residue on your skin that can pass to other people. So showering an hour after application or wearing clothing covering the application spot is smart. Another downside is the sprays have a chemical odor and may cause redness or skin irritation depending on your skins reaction. Sprays aren't perfect but are still effective. I've had bloodwork while on the test spray and on test injectable and the levels were similar. It did take time to dial my dose in using the spray but it's been worth it.

We dropped our prices on some of our spray/lotions recently.

$70 $35 BOLDENONE LOTION 100MG/ML 100ML
$80 $40 DECA LOTION 100MG/ML 100ML

Hello Meso, It's gotta be Friday somewhere in the world.

Testosterone Sale!
30% off all testosterone products.
Sale active until June 30th
Minimum order $100.
Promo Code: TEST30

TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE 250MG/ML 10ML - $17
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 250MG/ML 10ML - $17 (janoshik tested)
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 400MG/ML 10ML - $28 (janoshik tested)
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 500MG/ML 10ML - $36 (janoshik tested)
TESTOSTERONE PHENYLPROPIONATE 100MG/ML 10ML - $14
TESTOSTERONE PHENYLPROPIONATE 200MG/ML 10ML - $15
TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE 100MG/ML 10ML - $14
TESTOSTERONE SUSTANON 250MG/ML 10ML - $17
TESTOSTERONE SPRAY 100MG/ML 100ML - $49 (janoshik tested)
TESTOSTERONE SPRAY 200MG/ML 100ML - $91 (janoshik tested)
TESTOSTERONE SUBLINGUAL DROPS 40MG/ML 30ML - $35

Code:
www.monsterlabstore.com

Has anyone had pain problems from the 500mg/ml concentration vials of test e ?
I personally ran the 500mg test e for about 6 months. It is such a high concentration that sometimes I would get mild pip but it was easy to manage. I was doing 1000mg a week. It's not as smooth as test e 250 but some people prefer higher concentrations. It's a popular product for us with many returning customers.

Do not use this trash source. They’ve been ran off of several forums
Never did me wrong at all, good prices and you just have to be smarter than what you are looking at. IIRC their tests come back great too. Anyway, as said, I've never had an issue with 3 orders, just gotta be smarter than what's in the package, or ask questions to gain knowledge. Plus, all of your posts are nothing but negative and potentially condescending. Are you Vince McMahon? Spouting shit as Vince McMahon is prone to do? Or just a random here to talk shit for a week or 2?

Oh BTW, prove it, put up or STFU

Last edited: