Moving from testosterone pellets to inections?

Nunya

Late 40s F. I found a local Dr a couple years ago that specializes in women's health optimization. Tested my testosterone levels and of course they were in the toilet. I've been getting BioTe pellets now for a couple of years and I LOVE them. Increased libido, bit of 'fluffiness' to my lady bits, more motivation and focus, and I've gained 10lbs of lean muscle mass in the past two years. But they are $$$, I'm burning through a pellet in about 10 weeks and can tell the difference when I get to the end, and I am 100% A-ok with pinning myself at this point. Blood tests confirm this.

I'm due to go in and get another pellet this morning, going to ask what the actual dosage and chemical is that's in it, and then start doing some research to figure out just what kind of testosterone, dosage, etc. to take matters in to my own hands.

Question - anybody else here have any experience making this shift? Seems like injections would provide a more stable experience (to my hormones AND my wallet).

I don’t think the pellet dose will cross over 1-1 for injections.

Defy started my wife at 7.5mg test cyp every three days.

Thanks for this ball park. I actually wouldn't even mind the peaks and valleys of the pellet but I'm tired of losing nearly a whole WEEK at the gym because of the glute insertion site. :/