Moving from testosterone pellets to inections?

Nunya

Late 40s F. I found a local Dr a couple years ago that specializes in women's health optimization. Tested my testosterone levels and of course they were in the toilet. I've been getting BioTe pellets now for a couple of years and I LOVE them. Increased libido, bit of 'fluffiness' to my lady bits, more motivation and focus, and I've gained 10lbs of lean muscle mass in the past two years. But they are $$$, I'm burning through a pellet in about 10 weeks and can tell the difference when I get to the end, and I am 100% A-ok with pinning myself at this point. Blood tests confirm this.

I'm due to go in and get another pellet this morning, going to ask what the actual dosage and chemical is that's in it, and then start doing some research to figure out just what kind of testosterone, dosage, etc. to take matters in to my own hands.

Question - anybody else here have any experience making this shift? Seems like injections would provide a more stable experience (to my hormones AND my wallet).

I don’t think the pellet dose will cross over 1-1 for injections.

Defy started my wife at 7.5mg test cyp every three days.

Thanks for this ball park. I actually wouldn't even mind the peaks and valleys of the pellet but I'm tired of losing nearly a whole WEEK at the gym because of the glute insertion site. :/

So the pellets are custom made? Sounds kinda scammy

BioTE pellets contain bioidentical hormones, specifically estradiol and/or testosterone, derived from plant sources like yams or soy[11][12]. The key ingredients and details about BioTE pellets include:

1. Hormones:
- Estradiol (a form of estrogen) for women[11]
- Testosterone for both men and women[11]

2. Binding agent:
- Stearic acid is used as the binding agent to fuse the powdered hormones into pellet form[11][12]

3. Size and composition:
- The pellets are about the size of a large grain of rice[12]
- They are custom compounded for each patient based on their individual hormone needs[9][11]

4. Sourcing:
- The hormones are derived from plant sources, typically yams or soy[12]

5. Dosage:
- Dosages are customized for each patient based on extensive lab work and consultation with a Biote Certified Provider[9][11]
- The exact quantity of hormones is determined by the patient's specific requirements[9]

6. Frequency of administration:
- For women: Typically inserted every 3-6 months[12]
- For men: Usually every 4-6 months[12]

7. Quality control:
- BioTE pellets undergo 8 quality measures and are E-Beam sterilized[12]
- They have a 3% variance in testosterone and a 5% variance in estradiol[12]

It's important to note that while the hormones used in BioTE pellets (estradiol and testosterone) are FDA-approved, the pellets themselves are not FDA-approved[12]. The dosages and exact formulations are customized for each individual patient, so there isn't a standard dosage that applies to all users of BioTE pellets.

Sure, you could get testosterone and estradiol injections much cheaper. But you would probably have to do a lot of experimenting and bloodwork to find the right dosages.