Moving with AAS, safest option?

Mandering1

I'm moving about 7 hours away(by car) from where I currently live, with both raws and a much smaller amount of finished product. Plan on renting a small box truck to move everything (furniture and stuff as well obviously). Have never sold to anyone nor have the intention of doing so. What is the wisest thing to get my stash from point A to point B? Mail it to myself? Or should risk driving it over? No prior convictions, issues with my license, etc. I know how to stay the speed limit and not be an imbecile on the road. Just looking for the best options as a homebrewer who is trying to avoid tossing what I've got. Driving through mostly conservative areas.

I've moved 7 times over the last 25 years from Texas to Maine and back, always stashed my raws, oils and brewing equipment in with furniture. Just don't speed or drive like an asshole and don't get pulled over Make sure all of your lights work on the truck

Don't carry any other (smellable by canine) drugs.

Don't drive drunk or high(ever).

Make sure you have a valid license.

Keep it in a closed, preferably locked container and not in "plain sight".

Don't park illegally. If towed into police custody they can inventory it.

Then you'll have nothing whatsoever to worry about, as they have no cause to search.

One crime at a time...

How many times in your life have you been pulled over and your car randomly searched?

Literally never happened to me.
Don't be an asshole and you'll be fine, save your protein tubs for your raws so you can claim it's protein powder/supplements. No local pd has the resources or motivation to test it

If you’re really this paranoid: slap a blue lives matter sticker on your box of roids and another on the back of your vehicle….for good measure.

Sponsors