My current Generic GH ranking

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by mands, Dec 20, 2018.

1. ToastEater

ToastEater Member

I pay $350 for Citadel and same for Saizen when I used them. For $500 I’d buy pharma. Those are Canadian dollars BTW.

I get numb hands at 2iu. Just upped to 3iu divided am/pm and it’s about the same. Maybe a little worse.

Demondosage likes this.
  2. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes I am on 3 iu's a day as of now. I will get bloods when I can. Just been crazy busy.

As far as "feels" go all seems good. Liking them so far.

mands

3. Iron_Yuppie

Iron_Yuppie Member

So I’ll half answer your question, since I’m approaching it from a different angle here.

I’m planning on starting GH relatively soon here, and the generics vs pharma question is one that I’ve struggled with. I read great reviews of generics, then I read five horror stories. So a guy like me who’s newer to that world sort of throws his hands up and says fuck it, I’ll put it off another year. That was last year. It’s been a year and I still have no sense of what my priorities should be wrt GH. Should I buy pharma, dose lower in the AM, and then add in something like Ipamorelin and mod-GRF in the evening? Should I just go all generic and hope that I get one of the ones that doesn’t cause my hands to cease working? Your question is a good one, but I imagine it’s hard to answer since one side of the aisle—generic—seems to have such wildly different potential outcomes.

biggerben69 likes this.
  4. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

i think that the most smart thing would be to take a shoot to the best generic you can find based on your research (Trusted feedbacks , quality/price etc) and if you get big issues with ankles/hands whatever just stop it or reduce the dose..

Sides disappear pretty quickly... and i had extremely swollen ankles... i pressed my index finger into my ankle and a concavity of 1cm was formed... swollen hands... etc... after maybe a week everything was back to normal

5. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

If you can afford pharma go with pharma all day but if generics all you can afford then use them.I ran generics at first for about 2 yrs and now running seros only but ran every kind of pharma out there for last 2.5 years and wont go back to generics unless cant afford pharma because feel like get more from pharma with less sides.

malfeasance and biggerben69 like this.
  6. malfeasance

malfeasance Member

Which is great when its available and sources that carry it are answering email . . .

7. Jstone2

Jstone2 Member

sero isnt the only brand of pharma GH.

malfeasance likes this.
  8. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

No names, except the 2 at meso who carry Serostim that we know of...Serono and 24hreup, how many other legit Serostim sources are you aware of?

malfeasance and FR0Z3N_B0MB34 like this.
  9. malfeasance

malfeasance Member

None! I am kind of new here, biggerben69, and still feeling/finding my way around . . .

10. ERIC WIGGINS

ERIC WIGGINS Member

who makes black and mauve top hGH?

11. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

TP aka "The Provider"

mands likes this.
  12. Avies48

Avies48 Member

There are many who carry black tops, some are not the same.... Some rate high, ace, tp etc....

13. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I was referring to TP's and BNG's black tops in my ranking. Just to clear that up.

mands

Avies48 likes this.