My current training routine. What do you guys think?

Silentlemon1011

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Btw @Silentlemon1011 you gonna hate me for this probably :D but I'll just drop it here: Arnold Schwarzenegger says everywhere in his books that no more than 0.7-1 g of protein per lbs of body weight is needed to build muscles. For a 175 lbs male for example it would be somewhere between 122-175 grams. The Protein Bible: Part 1 - Introduction

Hes also a fucking Vegan now
a s used to clear out restaurants with his food consumption
Love Arnold
But to be honest, he doesnt practice what he preaches and TBH (Unpopular opinion) but hes turned into a douche bag.

Look man, you want to just look good and turn a head or two at the beach, awesome.
I honestly do wish you the best of luck and I TRULY hope you do well.

But Gear and PEDs is a lifestyle.

We are all in it to win it
@Brandaddy has a fucking insane WILKS (Almost 500) which is a world class level.
He ain't ever going to get paid for the pain and torture he puts himself through.

You want to look good
Do it natural.

OR
Embrace the pain if you're going to take PEDs
This shit is not good for you
Welcome to a world of fluctuating hormones, pain from eating
Sleepless nights from gear or hitting the gym when you should be sleeping
Injuries are common and sacrifices are daily.

I just honestly dont see the mentality there.

I just think the best thing for you is to be natural and look good/feel good
that's all

No animosity here brother

Hes also a fucking Vegan now
a s used to clear out restaurants with his food consumption
Love Arnold
But to be honest, he doesnt practice what he preaches and TBH (Unpopular opinion) but hes turned into a douche bag.

Man he was much younger when he wrote his books... He wasn't a vegan back then.

he doesnt practice what he preaches

Not sure what exactly you mean by that. He is like 73 now I guess his 'practising' stage is kinda over. Not saying he is a holy man but he def one of the people you can trust with the advice on nutrition, you don't think so?

Brandaddy

No I mean I am pushing through too. I had many injuries but I never gave up yet, didn't I. About the issues that I had with my GI tract though it was all true and I was not meant to sound like an excuse. GI has always been my weakest point since childhood I had an ulcer two times and recently some liver issues popped up as an adult as well. Never said it stopped me from doing shit though just made me reconsider my diet a bit... Here just had a question about a better routine for myself. Looks like I found it now though thanks to some guys comments above.

You stated earlier that eating 200 grams of protein makes your liver and body feel "weird". You even implied that you didn't go to a doctor by saying, "I bet a doctor would agree with me that something is wrong with my liver". You claim to have sustained gym injuries but haven't made it past the noob stage yet.

I try to be friendly to people but I think you're completely missing what I'm trying to get across to you. I'm saying that you just don't have the mental fortitude at the moment to really do much of anything notable. You need to drink a big glass of man the fuck up, stop thinking other people have it easier and start putting in some work. And don't tell me you are working because your program is like a warmup to me, and I eat your daily calories with my breakfast. Lol

Silentlemon1011

Man he was much younger when he wrote his books... He wasn't a vegan back then.

Not sure what exactly you mean by that. He is like 73 now I guess his 'practising' stage is kinda over. Not saying he is a holy man but he def one of the people you can trust with the advice on nutrition, you don't think so?

He even said he ate 300g protein at 240lbs when he was training for the Olympia,
He has done an about turn in everything he says.

Love his physique
But he has done a full 180 on everything he believes since he later become more famous and Fucked California as the governor (Even did a full 180 on his political views to become the governor lol)

Go with modern guys who stick to their plan.

Heavy training and huge gains require huge amounts of food.

Nothing new there, listen to the current bodybuilders and coaches who practice what they preach

Silentlemon1011

Also

What Brandaddy said
Hinestly stop complaining that you "Feel weird"
What does your doc have to say?
Elevated liver enzymes to prove your liver cant handle protein?
Any diagnosis at all?

There are threads about guys who have GI issues and still put in the weight

I dropped from 225 during contest prep to around 160ish in 8 months
Couldn't eat anything but plain yogurt and water, due to GI issues, literally digestion was shutting down on me.

That's an issue.
"I feel shitty when I eat too much" is not

Once again, no animosity.
I'm just being real with you, and wether you like it or not... I really am trying to look out for your best interests.
Stay off the gear
You'll just end up fuckinf your HPTA since you dont even have the basic knowledge of food and training, let alone enough knowledge of your endocrine system to not hurt yourself.

Anyways, I'm done here... do what you want.

You're here for a pat in the back "Your program and diet are so awesome bro"

You just want validation and wont accept criticism.

Waste of time if you wont listen to guys like Brandaddy and Mac
One of the Lb4Lb strongest guys here (And literally top tier of PL) and the guy with the best physique are obviously idiots.

Yeah I'm done

Also

What Brandaddy said
Hinestly stop complaining that you "Feel weird"
What does your doc have to say?
Elevated liver enzymes to prove your liver cant handle protein?
Any diagnosis at all?

There are threads about guys who have GI issues and still put in the weight

I dropped from 225 during contest prep to around 160ish in 8 months
Couldn't eat anything but plain yogurt and water, due to GI issues, literally digestion was shutting down on me.

That's an issue.
"I feel shitty when I eat too much" is not

Once again, no animosity.
I'm just being real with you, and wether you like it or not... I really am trying to look out for your best interests.
Stay off the gear
You'll just end up fuckinf your HPTA since you dont even have the basic knowledge of food and training, let alone enough knowledge of your endocrine system to not hurt yourself.

Anyways, I'm done here... do what you want.

You're here for a pat in the back "Your program and diet are so awesome bro"

You just want validation and wont accept criticism.

Waste of time if you wont listen to guys like Brandaddy and Mac
One of the Lb4Lb strongest guys here (And literally top tier of PL) and the guy with the best physique are obviously idiots.

Yeah I'm done

Okay dude lmao You are really the one who cannot participate in a peaceful argument and you get all worked up. I never really said anything to trigger you. Obviously I can handle criticism, I am just not a 'yes-man' I like to say my point my side of the story too. We come for advice on forums not to just say yes to everybody you know we are here to gather all what people say and pick the best advice for you. Anyways idk why I am even wasting time. You are probably just too young... Whatever you said about me seeking for validation none of that is true. But you have it your way dude. I won't say a word anymore. The only thing that I ever hear from you: you just keep coming on my thread and saying to me I should stay off steroids and never use them (coming from a dude who literally is on juice most of his life). I was trying to have a friendly convo with you and be open and honest with you but you are the one who basically cannot hold a conversation. Anyways good luck to you.

Rival

We come for advice on forums not to just say yes to everybody you know we are here to gather all what people say and pick the best advice for you. Anyways idk why I am even wasting time. You are probably just too young... Whatever you said about me seeking for validation none of that is true.

You’re not seeking advice though you’re here to argue. You’re here being an condescending asshole when members with professional backgrounds who have clearly been doing this longer than you’ve been alive offer you advice; you just keep nagging, bitching and complaining about your vagina hurting. You’re clearly here for validation for whatever stupid shit you’re about to do. Go join up on a gymshark forum or better yet hit up Reddit so you can get your validation.

peace out!

You stated earlier that eating 200 grams of protein makes your liver and body feel "weird". You even implied that you didn't go to a doctor by saying, "I bet a doctor would agree with me that something is wrong with my liver". You claim to have sustained gym injuries but haven't made it past the noob stage yet.

I try to be friendly to people but I think you're completely missing what I'm trying to get across to you. I'm saying that you just don't have the mental fortitude at the moment to really do much of anything notable. You need to drink a big glass of man the fuck up, stop thinking other people have it easier and start putting in some work. And don't tell me you are working because your program is like a warmup to me, and I eat your daily calories with my breakfast. Lol

Dude are you dumb or what?.... I did see a doctor about my liver. Read again what I said. You absolutely misquoted me.
It is a clear indication that my body does not need that amount of protein yet, I am sure any doctor or nutritionist on here would agree with me.

For the second part of your last post I don't even want to answer to you because everything you said before and saying now is absolute pile of hateful bullshit. You are probably still a kid... and maybe you will realise how simple-minded you were later on in life and learn how to read and talk to people. Please do me a favour ignore me and all of my threads. So I won't have to ignore you.

You’re not seeking advice though you’re here to argue. You’re here being an condescending asshole when members with professional backgrounds who have clearly been doing this longer than you’ve been alive offer you advice; you just keep nagging, bitching and complaining about your vagina hurting. You’re clearly here for validation for whatever stupid shit you’re about to do. Go join up on a gymshark forum or better yet hit up Reddit so you can get your validation.

peace out!

You are just unreasonably rude none of what you said is true. And you cannot even prove that I have been an asshole here to anybody because I have not. If I said 'no' to somebody who I hardly even knew that is not being an asshole. I will not call you names back like you just did to me cause I'm not bothered and I don't even freaking know you. Go badmouth someone else on other forums yourself or possibly members of your household. Please don't bother posting anymore you are ignored. So just like you said:

Peace out!

Rival

You are just unreasonably rude none of what you said is true. And you cannot even prove that I have been an asshole here to anybody because I have not. If I said 'no' to somebody who I hardly even knew that is not being an asshole. I will not call you names back like you just did to me cause I'm not bothered and I don't even freaking know you. Go badmouth someone else on other forums yourself or possibly members of your household. Please don't bother posting anymore you are ignored. So just like you said:

Peace out!

don’t worry, you’ll be left alone - no members here will respond to you with your attitude, goodluck with your empty threads!

Silentlemon1011

Okay dude lmao You are really the one who cannot participate in a peaceful argument and you get all worked up. I never really said anything to trigger you. Obviously I can handle criticism, I am just not a 'yes-man' I like to say my point my side of the story too. We come for advice on forums not to just say yes to everybody you know we are here to gather all what people say and pick the best advice for you. Anyways idk why I am even wasting time. You are probably just too young... Whatever you said about me seeking for validation none of that is true. But you have it your way dude. I won't say a word anymore. The only thing that I ever hear from you: you just keep coming on my thread and saying to me I should stay off steroids and never use them (coming from a dude who literally is on juice most of his life). I was trying to have a friendly convo with you and be open and honest with you but you are the one who basically cannot hold a conversation. Anyways good luck to you.

"You're wrong"
"I'm going to do it my way anyways"
Is not a conversation

As for being butt hurt
I assure you I'm not, I actually take Mesos mission of harm reduction seriously
Even if I have to be a. asshole about it.

Like I said, I do hope for the best for you
really do.

It's just I've been running gear for 15 years, on and off.
I've seen hundreds of guys like you
In 5 months it will be "My Gear is bunk I'm not making gains"
3 months after
"I lost all my gains, going to cycle again and dial it In"

4 months later, your dick wont work and you'll be asking why.

When that happens, I'll be here to help, despite you being warned already

Because unfortunately for me, I actually do give a fuck

Hope I'm wrong though, really do

Good luck

Sponsored Links

Latest posts