My experience with tren cough

Juicedhead

I started tren a couple weeks ago at 150mg a week. I have started noticing a cough like a consistant cough where I will have the urge to cough every 20 minutes or so. I havent been having a cough from the injection but a cough through out the day, sometimes with a metal taste. Idk wtf this is or means but its annoying as hell. Does anyone else get this kind of cough from tren?

I’ve only had tren cough once. It felt like I took a giant bong rip even though I don’t smoke.

The only time I ran more than 150mg I would oftentimes get a strange metallic / chemical taste in my mouth too. And my girlfriend at the time said that my cum had a menthol-ish numbing taste to it.

I’ve only had tren cough once. It felt like I took a giant bong rip even though I don’t smoke.

The only time I ran more than 150mg I would oftentimes get a strange metallic / chemical taste in my mouth too. And my girlfriend at the time said that my cum had a menthol-ish numbing taste to it.
dude I had a girl tell me that same thing. WEIRD!!

Haven't noticed a persistent/constant cough personally. Could be an individualized response though.

My experience has been a short, intense, 2-5 minute cough attack where it's hard to get your breath, perhaps with some light headed-ness, but then it's usually over after that.

There is a persistent shortness of breathe and heavier breathing with tren though. I could see how this could add to a more persistent cough if there's others factors at play. Do you smoke?

Haven't noticed a persistent/constant cough personally. Could be an individualized response though.

My experience has been a short, intense, 2-5 minute cough attack where it's hard to get your breath, perhaps with some light headed-ness, but then it's usually over after that.

There is a persistent shortness of breathe and heavier breathing with tren though. I could see how this could add to a more persistent cough if there's others factors at play. Do you smoke?
I haven't experienced a full on cough attack from injecting, but there have been times where if I injected too fast my throat would start burning, feel itchy and close up a bit for 5 minutes. Which felt like an onset of an attack but never full on.

For me it's only been an acute event post pinning.

For the record, I've never had it since I've switched to using homebrewed Tren E.

I’ve taken up to 300/week with no cough. Then I ended up getting a cough randomly during injection. It was fucking horrible… couldn’t breathe.

Combined with trying to plow 60 year old women, it was then that I realized I wasn’t taking test, I was taking the QSC ripped stack for months, lmfao.

I’ve taken up to 300/week with no cough. Then I ended up getting a cough randomly during injection. It was fucking horrible… couldn’t breathe.

Combined with trying to plow 60 year old women, it was then that I realized I wasn’t taking test, I was taking the QSC ripped stack for months, lmfao.
LMAO

Same on the 300/week no cough. I’m only doing 100 a week right now so I doubt I’ll experience it. We’ll see

Same, 375 a week and no cough. Only time I experienced anything close to it was injecting too fast.

I tried tren acetate, enanthate even at high dosages , for a long period of time, and never had this issue. The only thing that was close is sometimes (rarely) had 7-8 sneeze in a row.

Any nandrolone derivate makes my cum taste acidic according to my gf.

Although I'm pinning ed (50mg) I luckily never experienced the tren cough.

Although I’ve no experience with alternate semen taste or tastING (lol), I know that tren, being a progestogenic 19-nor, and especially in the acetate injectable version, is so Androgenic it activates these lipid-like compounds called prostaglandins. These are quite inflammatory AND vasoconstrictive from what I understand. This is PROBABLY why teen cough exists though I don’t think “they” are exactly certain this is why…yet.
As for the nut get ya some ol’ pineapple juice, get ya a Chiquita and munch that, get her back down there & try again. Ask what her if there’s a difference… This may well become a good excuse for your girl to provide continuous head. Plz report back with results. lol.

Any nandrolone derivate makes my cum taste acidic according to my gf.

Although I'm pinning ed (50mg) I luckily never experienced the tren cough.
Good method to avoid most steroid related sides from what I gather. More frequent injections, thus lesser amounts are needed. Y’all be fkn careful with the tren man super strong compound as I’m sure you already know. Great nutrient partitioner. Be safe!

Sometime a light cough for a few hours every few minutes, last week pinned the quad and must of hit some vein and felt like I was about to die, immediate flushing, sweating and coughing where I could taste it for about 5 mins straight.

Sometime a light cough for a few hours every few minutes, last week pinned the quad and must of hit some vein and felt like I was about to die, immediate flushing, sweating and coughing where I could taste it for about 5 mins straight.
yeah Quads always get me too. I stopped pinning them for that reason, plus I find the PIP much worse compared to other sites