My first homebrew results

If you were a UGL that overfilled vials would fly off the selves.

What is that 13ml?
I think it's 12ml. I have a 15(17ml vial).

I ordered different ones.

Allergy labs, random Chinese, and a pharma brand one.

Allergy labs and the pharma brand are the same price, but the pharma is 15-17ml vials.

I think it's 12ml. I have a 15(17ml vial).

I ordered different ones.

Allergy labs, random Chinese, and a pharma brand one.

Allergy labs and the pharma brand are the same price, but the pharma is 15-17ml vials.
Best vials I had were 10ml penicillin ones. Thick and sturdy

Doesn't need to sterilized. Give it a good wash with soap and warm water, a good rinse with distilled and let it dry.
Uh yes it does lol. You seem to just talk out your ass with no scientific evidence to back it up. Contrary to popular belief, .22 doesn't filter out all bacteria. So sanitizing your glassware would be common sense

Uh yes it does lol. You seem to just talk out your ass with no scientific evidence to back it up. Contrary to popular belief, .22 doesn't filter out all bacteria. So sanitizing your glassware would be common sense
just what I know. the raws arent sterile either. IDK how much random specs of black shit I see in it.

I still set it in the oven at 400 for over an hour

Can you scientifically explain to me why I need to sterilize something that will hold and mix unsterilized things that would be then sterilized by a filter into a pre sterilized vial?

Punk ass monkey

Doesn't need to sterilized. Give it a good wash with soap and warm water, a good rinse with distilled and let it dry.
Yup
After the distilled water rinse I dry mine on the hot plate upside down right before use. I let it cool first obv.
Extra step I do is a 10% bleach wash before the soap and water wash

Can you scientifically explain to me why I need to sterilize something that will hold and mix unsterilized things that would be then sterilized by a filter into a pre sterilized vial?

Punk ass monkey
Why should you wipe your ass if you're just going to shower?

You're a fucking idiot and a know it all.
Just because raws aren't sterile doesn't mean you should introduce more bacteria by lazily not sterilizing the beaker. Which takes all zero effort.

I'm still waiting on your scientific explanation on why pvdf is only good to 20%bb

From your posts it sounds like you just make shit up with no basis in reality.

Welcome to the ignore list, idiot.