My first homebrew results

This is a great thread, I have been thinking of taking the plunge and brewing my own test and primo.
What kinds of glassware do you use for your brewing?
I don't plan on brewing at a large scale so do you think a simple 0.2 Whattman filter and large syringe would do the job for say 100ml of Oil?
I plan on making 100ml batches once I have done some test runs and storing it in large 100ml vials rather than many small 10ml ones.
I don't want to have 100s of vials sitting around just in case.

This is a great thread, I have been thinking of taking the plunge and brewing my own test and primo.
I don't plan on brewing at a large scale so do you think a simple 0.2 Whattman filter and large syringe would do the job for say 100ml of Oil?
I plan on making 100ml batches once I have done some test runs and storing it in large 100ml vials rather than many small 10ml ones.
Checkout the first sticky on homebrew section. It has all the things you need from equipment to the process and simple recipes.

Good luck.

I'll pass. this thread is to help people learn how to do some basic brewing. I learned this from xKawn's posting. if I can do it, you can too.

Brew your own "staple" anabolics and order specialty stuff. mine are Test/Mast
C'mon man.... "Space Juice" Intergalactic level physique, GUARANTEED. Black hole blend. Speed of light pre workout. Think about it....

Intergalactic level physique, GUARANTEED. Black hole blend. Speed of light pre workout. Think about it....
Intergalactic blend. Test mast

blackhole capsules mk677
speed of light preworkout test tren base

supernova test 600. Test c 200, test d 400

space fart. test e 300

Jano results are posted. All I need to do is start a thread (im not serious)

Last edited:
I
Intergalactic blend. Test mast

blackhole capsules mk677
speed of light preworkout test tren base

supernova test 600. Test c 200, test d 400

space fart. test e 300

Jano results are posted. All I need to do is start a thread (im not serious)
lll take 2 space farts please.

I've only done a couple batches so far, but after 20-30ml my syringe filter starts to get noticeably harder to push, which I assume means that filter is clogging up. So I go ahead and put a new filter on. Possible I may be changing them out needlessly, but that's what I do.

Sponsors

Latest posts