My first homebrew results

Why should you wipe your ass if you're just going to shower?

You're a fucking idiot and a know it all.
Just because raws aren't sterile doesn't mean you should introduce more bacteria by lazily not sterilizing the beaker. Which takes all zero effort.

I'm still waiting on your scientific explanation on why pvdf is only good to 20%bb

From your posts it sounds like you just make shit up with no basis in reality.

Welcome to the ignore list, idiot.
Kids these days....

Tsk.

I re filtered Qingdao Sigma Chemicals domestic primo with a whatman and it was a fast stream, very nice to filter.

I bought some Chinese ones too, I haven't tried them. Biomed scientific on Amazon.

I don't know how hot to make my mct oil on a bottletop filter and how much pressure I set the pump to. I'm really afraid of messing it up so I might keep using syringe filters
I use a 250ml bottle top to filter. I like to filter the oil when it’s still fairly hot 100f as it just makes the process much more time efficient and it flows like water. The hotter it is the less PSI you’ll need. I keep the PSI at 9. If I happen to be using a thicker carrier oil I will bring the PSI to 12. I like to use a new filter for every 200ml. One could filter a lot more than that but filters are cheap so why not swap it out to be safe.

Idk risk got into something as well I just thought it was lisk .... Damn man i thought he had stopped and was good .... Iv been away for a few weeks so forgive me well I hope he's not